Votes: 3 50.0%
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
... Finn Wolfhard (unfortunate name aside) is in a newish video of Weezer's cover of Take on Me.
That electric base is a wonderment. :)

Anyone started watching the new series yet? What are your thoughts?

I'll check it out myself when I get some free time.

Too childish for me, they could've take the set more mature. And instead of TV-14 to be R. Though I don't wanna throw any hate, don't get it wrong but isn't anything special, at least not for me. Dunno if anyone knows but it's mostly inspired by E.T ( 1982 ), This say's. I would rather watch X-Files.

Reactions: CFC
I'm not reading posts because I don't want any spoilers, but I'm LOVING ST3! Just finished episode 3 and gotta wait til tonight to binge the rest. I had read on a site that it was to be the final season, but after some googling I found season 4 has has been give the green-light! =D

I haven't started it yet, but my friend gave it high praise and he's a critical type.
He said the last episode redeemed it for him.

Last night he texted me "100% recommend from me now. One of the best seasons of a show I’ve seen in awhile."

I'll watch it today for sure.

Too childish for me, they could've take the set more mature. And instead of TV-14 to be R. Though I don't wanna throw any hate, don't get it wrong but isn't anything special, at least not for me. Dunno if anyone knows but it's mostly inspired by E.T ( 1982 ), This say's. I would rather watch X-Files.

Ah here its tv benzo for Gen X - its just comfort custard but it is delicious! ;)

If you want maturity - go read some science articles and compare them for a week; present them before a faculty and argue about their validity in the face of criticism - happy, happy fun times.

lol its easy to do on Blurrlight tbf lol He is a dote of a thing, I know what you mean, its more of a maternal thing, like when you see a puppy/kitten/ferrit etc.. ;)

...usually this site isn't the best medium to express genuine inclinations of expression ( that are within a range that is not 'deviant' as edge lords express) tbf - roll out the champagne and wait to be trolled! ;)

• Haha
Reactions: CFC
lol its easy to do on Blurrlight tbf lol He is a dote of a thing, I know what you mean, its more of a maternal thing, like when you see a puppy/kitten/ferrit etc.. ;)

...usually this site isn't the best medium to express genuine inclinations of expression ( that are within a range that is not 'deviant' as edge lords express) tbf - roll out the champagne and wait to be trolled! ;)

Haha well no worries, any inappropriate thoughts are totally gone after just starting the 1st episode of season 3. That girly bob he's sporting makes me drier than a pile of dead leaves.

This season's decent. I was turned off at first, thanks to how focused the first episode or two was on pairing everybody off into couples.... But eventually they started to see some strange shit unrelated to teenage romance, though, and I was hooked right back in.

My biggest complaint? I really don't like Erica. I'm hoping something changes in the last two episodes but that little girl has been annoying as fuck every moment she's on the screen.

I'm always late to the party. Just started watching season 1.

He is absolutely adorable! I don't know how old he actually is. I didn't want to sound too creepy and come off like a pedophile. Haha

Lol..... I thought I was a pedophile until I found out Natalie Dyer(Nancy) is 22.

Has anybody noticed that in the Netflix Original "The Society" that they keep mentioning that they may be in an "Upside Down World"? Coincidence? Also, I have noticed several Netflix Originals that are sci-fi based have mentions of other shows, just small little hints, like OA and (from what I have heard, not seen YET) Dark. I was reading that Netflix was interested in the multiverse idea so something might be in the works. I cant be the only one who has noticed these references!

fictional brands shared between tarantino and robert rodriguez movies. and apparently Romy and Michele's High School Reunion.

Last edited:
I can't believe I didnt knowthat. I love both of them. Machete was filmed in my hometown of Austin I believe =)

Mrs. Gravy and I have two episodes left. To be honest, the nature of the monster in this third season has put us off. And I agree episode 1 and much of the remaining season seems to focus too much on pairing off everyone.

I think the point of Erica's character is to be annoying. Honestly she seems to be filling a sort of stereotype, but maybe that's just what I see. I don't think she's really that awful of a character though. I've hated Billy since his addition to the show. And his role this season... blech.

We'll see how I feel after I finish, but I'm getting more and more disinterested in the show.