Votes: 3 50.0%
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
What are they going to do now? I really think that if they continue the show, that it's time to come in with a slate of new characters and new horror scenario. Having the same characters fighting the same bad guy for three seasons in a horror series is pushing it already.

I enjoyed the Hopper/Joyce dynamic. Hopper is my favorite character this season hands down. I also loved "Smirnoff", he was a fun addition. Like you, I'm hoping they come up with something different next season. How many times can the city be invaded by aliens? They did a good job making it interesting this season, but that plot is stale now. They've run it into the ground.

You think so? I think the ending was very bland and could've left more to the imagination for next season =/

I liked it. I thought they tied everything together nicely. There were some really heartfelt moments and it kept me on the edge of my seat. They better step it up next season. The problem with the show is they kinda pigeonholed themselves with the subject matter. I don't think there's much room for growth.

Yeah, he was great... too bad he didn't last very long!

These new "inline spoiler" tags are cute.

Yeah the tags are cute. I'm learning from your post how to use them, thanks.

Oh, I meant to ask you:

Did you get the impression that Hopper was captured by the Russians? At the end they showed Russia and one of the guys told someone to take one of the prisoners out, he said "Not the American." Then they fed a Russian guy to the alien. The "American" they referred to could be Hopper. I don't know.

Last edited:
Stranger Things gives me really strong 80's nostaligia....which is crazy because I wasn't born until the '90s. I think I just read too much Stephen King. When I was like 11/12 I thought "IT" was the greatest novel ever. Still think it's one of the greatest. It's in my Top 10, easy.

I wish I could talk more on this thread but I've only seen the first three episodes and I'm terrified of reading spoilers. Better go binge-watch the rest.

Yeah, I love seeing the mall...brings back memories. Orange Julius and Sam Goody. Those were the good ol' days. Shopping in record stores is my favorite past-time.

Yeah, I love seeing the mall...brings back memories. Orange Julius and Sam Goody. Those were the good ol' days. Shopping in record stores is my favorite past-time.

Oh God, Pina colada smoothies from Orange Julius and shopping(shoplifting) at Spencer's. Anybody remember Peaches music? I was a kid of the 80's but my teenage years were the 90's. JNCO's!! Cruisin' the food court for chicks and getting chased on skateboards by mall security....gotta go get some new Airwalks and the new Deftones CD.

Whoops...we're talking about the 80's and Stranger Things(pretty good show). I got lost there for a minute.

Season 3 is awesome!! I can't believe I almost tapped out on this show. So glad I didn't The time they took in the first couple of episodes to develop the characters and relationships definitely helped add that human element I felt had been lacking before. I felt much more connected to the action and the characters.

I also like the new characters, though I did find myself getting highly annoyed by Erica at times. I really don't want the season to end and I am curious to see what direction they go in next season.

Im interested to hear, which movie references you guys noticed??

this season is a little bit scary for me.

i don’t like how something nancy beat up with a fire extinguisher put up a fight against el. we’ve seen el snap men like twigs in a fraction of a second, before she had even trained with the ragtag x-men. bad guys of situational strength.