• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin strange WD's almost non existent

ladianios

Bluelighter
So I need some opinions, Which is why I am here.I am coming off a habit and brief history is about a year on 3-5 blues a day transitioning right to east coast brown for about 6 months with the last month and a half or so at about 3-4 grams a day all insuffilated. I am at the 42 hour mark and feel kinda fine. All I have had is a bout of the shisters and a couple pukings at about the 28 hour mark other than that most of my WD has been in the form of anxiety waiting for the WD's to come. Do you think it is possible that the H that I was using has a long acting Fentanyl analogue in it and it just hasnt hit me yet or did I dodge a bullet? Thanks in advance!!!! Be safe

There is no bullet dodging in the opiate game!
For classic heroin withdrawal by itself, the 1-10 scale for WD goes something like this:
Day0.5= 1
Day1= 3
Day2= 5
Day 3= 7
day 3.5 = 10
day 4=7
day 5 = 3
day 6 = 2
day 7 = 1

You will feel like you do now, again, in a 2-3 days, after going through hell- gets some meds: clonidine, lopermide, dxm, tonic water, klonopin, Kratom, gabapentin. -When you still can move. If you feel suicidal, know it will definitely pass soon.

Ya Vick, thats the thing, i just hit the 48 hour mark that puts me at day 3 and my WD's are maybe a heavy 2 to light 3, mostly just tired which does not seem at all possible to me, Def not my 1st go at this I have a very close relationship with WD's and I just think I should feel way shittier, like really shitty by now with the dosage I was at when I jumped

Wouldn't 48 hours be only 2 days? Or I'm probably reading what you said wrong. The worst withdrawals are suppose to be from 72 hour mark to 84-90 hour mark. I suppoose it's possible, but really rare. Are you taking any other meds that help W/D?

I have quit smoking cold turkey (after smoking for 8-12 years!!) with ZERO withdraw.... I just decided not to smoke after I got off work one day. Woke up next day, nothing. Over 2 weeks passed and never felt anything. And many (well those who don't know opioids or opiates) claim nicotine is the hardest drug to withdrawal from... Well, I did it without any W/D effects on 2 different occasions.... And I smoked for many years.

But If you are lucky enough to go through the next few days without withdrawing, you are damn LUCKY. I am a ULTRA ULTRA rapid fast metabolized and start to feel withdraw as soon as 2 hours after last dosage. Total opposite of you it seems!

I can hardly go 2-3 hours per dose without getting runny nose, feeling cold, headache, etc, and even vomiting (plus coughing). I just feel horrible. Yes, even just 2-3 hours after my last dosage I can start to feel cold, feel the "overall WD feeling" and the urge to vomit.

Any strong smells, or coughing the wrong way and I have thrown up many times only at 2-3 hour mark!! I have throw up a few times even without any strong smells just hours after last dosage.... This was the same for: hydro and oxycodone. Even extended release OxyContin seems to last maybe 4-6 hours, or less... One time I took a pill, it stopped my WD, but like 3 hours later Withdraw kicked in. Crazy.

And it's WD, no question, as I can go from laying on the floor trying to hold back throwing up (at 2-3 hour mark) to 100% normal after re-dosing. I'd love to trade you places, ha.

no comfort meds, and yes i agree days 3 and 4 are the worst but usually 48 hours after an SOA like heroin you should be feeling like stir fried shit, I mean other than a general shitty feeling like equal to a moderate cold there is nothing, not even the sweats..IDK maybe its coming but like I said in the past I am usually sucking on a sub at about the 16 hour mark cuz I cant take it anymore but its always been oxy, this is my first go with the brown stuff which I thought had an even shorter hakf life than oxy thats why I asked if anyone thought it may be spiked with a long acting Fent analogue

I've used opiates for almost two years on and off.

Like 2 months using 210-30mg of codeine or 300-450mg of tramadol daily then a few months off and never came across any WD symptoms apart from goosebumps in my back for about 30 seconds (very rarely) which I wouldn't really class as a withdrawal symptom. I class myself very lucky.

Even when I was in hospital for a month on IV morphine, Oramorph after than with codeine constantly I didn't have any symptoms after leaving the hospital, and going 'cold turkey'..

Don't worry too much, maybe you really did dodge the bullet this time, try to relax and not think about it too much :)

I was smoking fent and it would take a day and a half before the WDs even started....

If you don't WD, donate yourself to science so I can have some of that blood. They're ain't no gettin 'round it.

I had a buddy who claimed he never really experienced "heavy" withdrawls when he would run out of pretty much anything from oxy and opana to heroin, he seriously could do that shit for days on end, months on end actually, and then stop, and he wouldn't look the slightest bit sick, I fucking envied this dude so much! I don't understand how that is possible, out of full agonist opiates/opioids I have used opana and H have been the worst, opana being a bit worse than h usually.. it sucked ass for me, just like the majority of people, and I am another person who has a stupid super mega fast metabolism, like I would rail a couple roxy 30s and be sick in 1-2 hours if I didn't redose with oxy or some other opi, it was fucked... and it was the same with pretty much all opioids, a diaudid 8mg done IV would last me all of fucking 30 minutes tops! that would piss me off...but boy did those 30 mins feel amazing... Now subs, those motherfuckers are without a doubt the worst opioid (even just being a partial agonist like they are) I have EVER withdrawn from! seriously, they blow oxy and heroin withdrawls away! way worse than any full agonist I have had WDs from... partly because of their long half life, and how strong of an opioid they actually are, a lot of people don't know that, but they are a VERY strong opioid even though we don't usually feel them as being a strong opioid, they are something like 50x stronger than morphine(I think?), they just don't work the same way, as they are a partial agonist opioid blocker.. That is just my experience with shit I have had WDs from, I have heard methadone is by far the worst opioid there is to withdrawl from, but luckily have only taken them in between doing oxy and H, on the days when that was all I could get, 'dones, and there was no dope/oxy to be found(and round my way, that is VERY rare..).

^^^ haha, maybe your buddy got hit in the head (or the adrenal-gland) with something to stop his body from producing norepinephrine :p

I think there is a misconception of what I am trying to say, its not that I am not having WD's they are just not crippling, I have no energy and maybe grab an hour of sleep a night, its just besides puking a couple times at about the 24 hour mark and a bout of the shits I really have no physical symptoms besides the lead suit, sneezing and feeling cold, I am not even having the sweats. If I absoloutly had to get up to do something I could prob grind thru it. My plan was to do a 3-4 day sub taper to kinda ease the landing but I thought I would have to be much sicker before I took the sub to avoid precipitated wd's but at this point I am 62 hours out from last opiate use I cant imagine going into precipitated wds at this point, I was thinking of taking .5mgs of sub every half hour or so ( not exceeding 4 mgs no matter what ) until I felt better and then tapering off of it rapidly over the next 4 days to kinda soften the blow...thoughts on precipitated and my timeline please??

The people that u hear getting horrible withdrawals are ppl most likely shooting..that sounds about right for my wd and I was about 4 blues..I have a horrible runny nose,cold and hot flashes and anxiety..the worse thing for me are the cravings not the withdrawal

Yeah the mental part of the addiction is absolutely unbearable! I cant fucking deal with it! That's why I got on bupe, so I wouldn't have to deal with the waiting around or no one having any dope/pharms some days, then having no choice but to be stuck in wds. I fucking hated that part of being an opioid addict, sweating my ass off in my car, jumping out of my skin, calling every person I fucking knew, even people who weren't my connects, seeing if they could find them, and then if they couldn't, could there friend find them... just losing it! That shit is horrible, no matter what opioid/opiate it is your withdrawing from.. the mental part is pretty fucking bad.. but having a cold/flu like feeling on top of that, is just pure misery.. Now that I am scripted subs, I never have to worry! and I always feel good, subs get me opiated to an extent, not like dope or anything.. but they feel pretty damn good, I IV them though.. they aren't as good feeling sublingual, as u don't get nearly as much of the sub due to the BA only being roughly ~34% under the tongue, and its 100% IV.. wish I just stuck with sniffing/plugging them though, that worked just fine for me, and again was way better than sub'l, plugging subs was damn near close to what IV bupe is like! Best bupe ROA as far as HR and BA goes, plugging... absolutely harmless and works instantly almost, like 3-5 mins after plugging it you feel it.. I really regret IVing bupe.. now I cant go back, or I don't want to.. IV anything, is just so fucking addicting alone.

^ yeah subs are a miracle drug- the best part is the only are 34 percent an agonist instead of 100 percent like dope - so they can't steal your soul like dope.