• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

strange test results help needed plz :)

heh, a DD I trust quite a bit a few weeks ago was wanting to sell me instead of a pill (he didn't have any he could recommend to me) "some chemical, it's pharmaceutical and what they put in a lot of pills these days instead of mdma", like, fucking hell.. sure it's fairly safe to assume it's an RC, but damn, if he could at least tell me the name of it I might consider trying it.. even the ones I trust, don't know shit, and most don't know you can even get testers :|

Probably not anything. I've seen un-labeled tablets doing some weird reations including fizzing, bubbling, smoking etc..... Even some salt foams up a drop of your tester.....

oh well.. im over it. thanks for your input guys. ended up gettin me some blue butterflys. mMmmMmmMmm =D

drugfuked: howd the blue butterflys go ? did you test them ? felt like a really nice smooth mdma pill, change from what bne has been getting..

Okay... If Erowid suggest BZP, it's probably right. it might be one of those OTC xtc replacements they r selling/were selling in NZ... basicly it's bunk but active in other ways - u got ripped.. sorry dude

Okay... If Erowid suggest BZP, it's probably right. it might be one of those OTC xtc replacements they r selling/were selling in NZ... basicly it's bunk but active in other ways - u got ripped.. sorry dude

i think u will find that the OTC xtc pills u get are in capsules. obviously i cant speak for them all, but every one i have seen has been in capsules.
i didnt pay a cent :) drugfuked doesnt get "ripped" ;)

ihaq4weed: they are very very noice :) yeh they tested up MDxx in a second or 2 and i had a very enjoyable night on them :)

drugfuked said:
i think u will find that the OTC xtc pills u get are in capsules. obviously i cant speak for them all, but every one i have seen has been in capsules.
i didnt pay a cent :) drugfuked doesnt get "ripped" ;)

ihaq4weed: they are very very noice :) yeh they tested up MDxx in a second or 2 and i had a very enjoyable night on them :)

Gee you talk some bs! Or are you refering to the herbal type?

they are all considered the "herbal type" because they claim to be NATURAL n shit like that.. i have seen like 5 or 6 dif types of otc xtc and they were all capsules, containing around 10 substances in each. bzp is a naturally occuring substance in pepper and would therefor fit under the natural category and then ppl will call it herbal. even if im wrong who really gives a shit lol

Dude... regardless wether you paid for it or not - it could have been potentially dangerous, lucky for testers and ppl on bluelight who can supply support and knowledge in situations like this... also, not everything everyone says is "right" so always research shit a lil b4 giving our advice a go...

im so sick to death of newbies giving me lectures about testing and researching blah blah blah. sure you might be trying to help but if i wanted lectures than i would ask, instead of asking specific questions that not many of you actually answer. :|

drugfuked: I have been a member here for a while as mongman and for a number of years before that under a different name.
All I can say is Im dissmayed of your treatement of "newbies" and seeing your general attitude, not at all surprised that they have learnt more than you in the time they have spent here.

1-Always test your pills.
2-Don't make claims then generalise and get annoyed when people get annoyed at you for it. Get smart mate......

I'll also take you to task drugfuked. Not only have you tended to ask questions then palm off the responses as unimportant, but you also appear to purposely disrupt with crappy comments and un-researched statements.

bzp is a naturally occuring substance in pepper and would therefor fit under the natural category and then ppl will call it herbal.even if im wrong who really gives a shit lol

Well maybe you don't give a shit, but others round these parts do. This board is about harm reduction. Matter of fact statements made without proper backup have no place here.

Piperazines comprise a group of substances based around the core structure of Piperazine. Piperazines are NOT derived from plants of the Piper genus as is often claimed....

...As mentioned before, Piperazines are not know to occur naturally. The name suggests occurrence in plants of the Piper genus, but this is not so. As the Pipers are pepper plants (as in black pepper and kava), some people have also erroneously claimed Piperazines are derived from Bell peppers and Chili peppers (Capsicum spp.). Capsicum spp DO NOT contain piperazines either.

piperazines; Erowid

Bluelight is a place where people come for assistance and reliable advice. Well explained opinions and factually sourced information only please :)

you see thats why YOU are the admin and not me =D ahaha sorry bruz

its just that its hard enough to get a question answered as it is without people trailing off onto other subjects that are irrelevant.

this is where it all went bad..

Originally posted by drugfuked
i didnt pay a cent drugfuked doesnt get "ripped"

ihaq4weed: they are very very noice yeh they tested up MDxx in a second or 2 and i had a very enjoyable night on them
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ld50 vs ssri: Gee you talk some bs! Or are you refering to the herbal type?

um..

drugfuked: i think u will find that the OTC xtc pills u get are in capsules. :)obviously i cant speak for them all , but every one i have seen has been in capsules.

Mongman: 2-Don't make claims then generalise and get annoyed when people get annoyed at you for it. Get smart mate......

yes i generalised but i pointed it out for you so u know not to take it as fact.

yeh ok sure i got my facts wrong about BZP woopdeedee..

whether or not BZP is naturally occuring or not is hardly important enough to justify the effort you guys have gone too to correct me. and mongman you seem to have invited yourself into the convo just to argue.. cant we all just CBF? =P

anywayz im like very very over it so lets just close this thread hey? :)

I had been following the threads progression for some time and felt the need to post.
No Im not here for a fight, I wanted to my main point being to test your pills (as you did) and NOT eat them if they test badly..... this is what I wanted to emphasise the readers of the thread.