Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

strange test results help needed plz :)

drugfuked

Bluelighter
well i got given to me today what is called a yellow amsterdam. it looks similar to the other ones getting around but is a nice consistant yellow colour with no score and also a bit smaller. nice press, even had a bit of a gloss to it. to anyone in a club or something like that, this pill looks quite good actually.. until tested

2 brand new testers, mandelin and marquis. after crushing i sampled a fair amount with both testers. both of them fizzed a LOT! like i dont mean bubbling up but i mean it started to froth. it just left this almost no colour changed froth on the pill for a few mins. after the froth had settled away to just plain liquid (5 or so mins) one of them had a slightly grey but not very obvious colour and the other was totally clear. i tasted the pill and it was like chalky, no bitterness or anything.

any ideas on what the fuk this is? obviously its a dud but ive never heard of anything like this b4.

i then tested a blue euro from last week and ooh that was like 1 second purple 2secs pure black.

DXM? I know that can fizz and go grey........ be careful. Hopefully someone else can help you a bit more

yeh thats wat i thought at first but i think its sposed to be bubbles and smoke then go greyish black. not froth up to take up 4x volume like this.

* could be K... with mandelin result... K doesn't change colour imensly but it does fizz... don't know about marquis but

[edit] Dangerous Advice Removed

Last edited by a moderator:
tasted it.. no taste just like chalk and with the one of the reagents K comes up red or some shit so yeh no K

This is where Mecke reagent is very handy. Mecke is normally not considered to be one of the more important reagents, simply because reports of DXM in Australia have - to date - been quite rare.

Cowboy Mac may be able to comment further

Edit: Just a little H&S warning if handling Mecke. This reagent contains Selenous acid which is VERY TOXIC. Be sure to wash any spills with plenty of water. Neutalizing is not enough, the toxin must be rinsed away thoroughly.

Health Hazards (Acute, Delayed, and Chronic):

Selenious acid and its salts are capable of penetrating the skin and can produce acute poisonings (*Rumack 1975 to Present). Causes irritations and burns of the skin (*Friberg 1979). It is highly toxic orally. Inorganic selenium compounds may cause dermatitis

Signs and Symptoms of Exposure:

Toxic effects are similar to those of selenium and other selenium compounds. Garlic odor of breath is a common symptom. Pallor, nervousness, depression, and digestive disturbances have been reported in cases of chronic exposure (Sax 1984, p. 2390). The most common industrial injuries are irritations and burns of the skin (*Friberg 1979).

Emergency and First AID Treatment:

(Non-Specific -- Poisonous Solid, n.o.s.) Move victim to fresh air; call emergency medical care. Remove and isolate contaminated clothing and shoes at the site. In case of contact with material, immediately flush skin or eyes with running water for at least 15 minutes (DOT 1984, Guide 53).

From here

Last edited:
From Erowid's extended colour chart:

Marquis kit:

Benzylpiperazine - No color change, but it causes the reagent to fizz. Looks like when you pour hydrogen peroxide on a cut.

reaction with a strange type of binder?

Now we're just reaching speculation :(
Got enough $$$ left over for the Mecke reagent? =D

mmm... drugfuked; although I've never heard of it being done, just for interests sake, if you've got a bit of bicarb of soda around, you might like to see if the reactions of bicarb with your the reagents are similar.

Zaineaol said:
Well... u can alway eat it :) could be K... with mandelin result... K doesn't change colour imensly but it does fizz... don't know about marquis but

Real smart advice that :\

Why would you consume a pill when you don't know the contents, especially after getting a strange result on your tester?

The point of testing is to ensure you are getting unadulterated pills. If you want k - you can go out and buy k.

kat :)

you said u tasted some of the pill and it tasted like chalk? i thought that DXM had a really bitter taste aswell? so if there was DXM in this pill, wouldnt he have been able to taste it?

Firstly I would advise against having it. Secondly, can you provide a photograph of the pill, and are you sure it isn't a pharmaceutical? From the test reactions we can safely suggest it does not contain DXM or ketamine as they would have given reactions on marquis or mandelin respectively.

^^^ thats what i was thinking, a pharm pill. i mean not many pharm pills have crazy logos ! a blank pill could be anything, an OTC laxative!!

hey guys.. im kinda um.. drugfuked atm =D but ill tell ya wat i can.

the pill is small and resembles normal amsterdams but smaller. about the same diameter of the green/pink/white smileys from a few months back, double domed, no score or bevel, glossy press. it appeared well made but something about the colour really put me off. remember them hearts with the arrow through them a few months back that were yellow (very mixed ratings) and later came out in a few other colours.. well yeh like that
didnt like the colour at all..

i know u guys will think its bad of me but i dont test my shit no more.

1: because i trust my sources more than i trust my own family. none of my sources have ever ever let me down in quality. *i know some of u will say its unsafe and stuff and for some ppl yes it is.. but to date this is the 1st pill i have recieved that wasnt MDxx in over 6months*

2: i have a good eye and im good at reading ppl. this is the one time in over 6months i have been suspicious and well look at that i was right :p

3: my tester died :p (now i have 2 :D)

but this time was off a dodge azn dude and i didnt like the way he spoke and the colour was like =/ also.. 2 testers.. 2 simlilar results.. 1 being foaming as if it had rabies. after it settled it kinda had a dark tinge like theyre was black dirt in it.. but pretty much no change.

the other foaming the same but made more foam than the other and then kinda.. just went back to normal.. no colour change and not even yellow from the pill itself.

it didnt look pharmy styles cause i aint seen no pills like that b4 from the chemist and normally anything except panadol kinda things have a plasticy/waxey coating. it tasted like chalk!! wat the fuk is that haha u know how chalk when wet will quickly absorb moisture and crumble where as ur ave pill wont. it will hold its ground until u chew the fuker :p well yeh this one as soon as it touched my tongue turned to mush.

anywayz.. this sounds simlilar

http://www.pillreports.com/viewpill.php3?sub=-1&area=3&id=43623

duno wat happened to the other report on these that made these ppl give him shit but yeh sounds liek someone got duds and wants to make ppl think theyre good. also.. after calling up the guy i got it off and tellin him im not payin for them and want my money back, his friend called me and told me the dirty kunt had been tryin to push them him and wanted him to sell them in clubs!!! that shit is just dirty. do me favour and if u ever hear of someone like this give him a bad name as best as u can cause i hate dishonest ppl >_< sorry for rambling but good wizz had to fill the void tonight :p nite never land :D (might come edit when im sober :p)

Well if it's calcium carbonate, it would explain the extreme fizzing. Try a drop of vineger on a piece.

hmmm.... well seems interesting... hope we can come up with a conclusion.. o, and bash the dodgy rat u got it off

dude i got all quality pills for over 2 years, from an excellent source. however THEY dont always know exactly what theyre selling you!!! so that all means jack if you one day buy some PMA and dump a few of those puppies... it only takes ONE bad batch to fuk u up so id b more careful if i was u :)