• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Strange pain and numbness in hand and arm after IV coke.

I won't lecture you on why you shouldn't IV drugs, but cocaine specifically has a unique potentially harmful inactive ingredient which is being cut before it enters the United States called levamisole.

I noticed you said you know the dangers so I'm sure you have heard of it, if not, please do some research on it to become aware about the situation.

Ok excuse me if im repeating someone else much needed common sense that finally was brought up for some actualy help and not just dumb inexperienced medical guess like "oh dont worry i think you probably just missed..." .... Like are you actually comforted by the advice given by someone who says "i think its probably..." lmao jesus i cant believe half of you arent already biting the dust or alteady have...maybe some have by now since im only getting to this topic and responding now after extensive time already way passed any kind of window of opportunity to help this guy as its much to late to be any help by now lol but to any one else having a similiar incident for all future or present references...

GUYS COME ON! DONT JEOPARDIZE SOMEONES LIFE LIKE ITS JUST WHATEVER AND NO BIG DEAL LOL LIKE HOLY CHRIST, INJECTING IS NOTHING TO BE TAKEN LIGHT. Hopefully this dude got the help he needed because i guarantee you he accidentally shot that stuff into the artery located on the underside of his wrist (soft side, same side as palm of hand) this is the same artery people try to lacerate when; excuse me for saying this but..., attempting suicide by cutting their wrist.
INJECTING INTO AN ARTERY IS NO JOKE!! This can in turn, become a very serious situation, not always if ur very lucky, but in most cases, you will have serious consequences when missing a vien and hitting an artery or mistakenly hitting an artery, thinking it was a vein. If it helps calm your nerves, this is actually somewhat of a common thing for some people to go trough,,, if your smart however, youll never have to go theough this. To avoid this happening, avoid stcking your needle in too deep, also check for pulses near injection site. If you feel a pulse, many think theyve found the holy vein for injection lol.... WRONG STUPID!! Thats your artery that you want to avoide at all costs unless you want a 50/50 chance lf losing your limb or worse, death.

Hope this guy made it through with minor issues and not any serious consequences... Moral of the story.. DO NOT INJECT INTO ARTERIES!!! If your not sure, avoid sticking deep, avoid pulsating areas and avoud main blood flow areas such as inner thigh, underside of wrist(like this guy did) the jugular, LARGE vein going up side of forearm is also dangerous because there are many large veins in the forearm and one of them happens to be an artery but its hard to tell whoch one.. Lastly the only other one i can currently think of is the deep artery on the inside of your elbow. Not the one right in the elbow knook but there is one just a little off to the side which is deep but can be mistaken for another vein to try quite easily.. Dont take my word for locations of arteries as im no doctor and almost possitive there are quite a few more that i unfortunately dont know about and couldnt tell you. I just try to help the best i can :)

Thanks,

Spenny

Ok excuse me if im repeating someone else much needed common sense that finally was brought up for some actualy help and not just dumb inexperienced medical guess like "oh dont worry i think you probably just missed..." .... Like are you actually comforted by the advice given by someone who says "i think its probably..." lmao jesus i cant believe half of you arent already biting the dust or alteady have...maybe some have by now since im only getting to this topic and responding now after extensive time already way passed any kind of window of opportunity to help this guy as its much to late to be any help by now lol but to any one else having a similiar incident for all future or present references...

GUYS COME ON! DONT JEOPARDIZE SOMEONES LIFE LIKE ITS JUST WHATEVER AND NO BIG DEAL LOL LIKE HOLY CHRIST, INJECTING IS NOTHING TO BE TAKEN LIGHT. Hopefully this dude got the help he needed because i guarantee you he accidentally shot that stuff into the artery located on the underside of his wrist (soft side, same side as palm of hand) this is the same artery people try to lacerate when; excuse me for saying this but..., attempting suicide by cutting their wrist.
INJECTING INTO AN ARTERY IS NO JOKE!! This can in turn, become a very serious situation, not always if ur very lucky, but in most cases, you will have serious consequences when missing a vien and hitting an artery or mistakenly hitting an artery, thinking it was a vein. If it helps calm your nerves, this is actually somewhat of a common thing for some people to go trough,,, if your smart however, youll never have to go theough this. To avoid this happening, avoid stcking your needle in too deep, also check for pulses near injection site. If you feel a pulse, many think theyve found the holy vein for injection lol.... WRONG STUPID!! Thats your artery that you want to avoide at all costs unless you want a 50/50 chance lf losing your limb or worse, death.

Hope this guy made it through with minor issues and not any serious consequences... Moral of the story.. DO NOT INJECT INTO ARTERIES!!! If your not sure, avoid sticking deep, avoid pulsating areas and avoud main blood flow areas such as inner thigh, underside of wrist(like this guy did) the jugular, LARGE vein going up side of forearm is also dangerous because there are many large veins in the forearm and one of them happens to be an artery but its hard to tell whoch one.. Lastly the only other one i can currently think of is the deep artery on the inside of your elbow. Not the one right in the elbow knook but there is one just a little off to the side which is deep but can be mistaken for another vein to try quite easily.. Dont take my word for locations of arteries as im no doctor and almost possitive there are quite a few more that i unfortunately dont know about and couldnt tell you. I just try to help the best i can :)

Thanks,

Spenny
^this the hole time i was reading this thread i was thinkin sounds like an artery and i slightly missed with coke and it put a ditch in my arm i wouldnt want that shit in an artery

Thanks,

Spenny
^this the hole time i was reading this thread i was thinkin sounds like an artery and i slightly missed with coke and it put a ditch in my arm i wouldnt want that shit in an artery

I thought perhaps I injected in the vein in the opposite direction of the blood flow

my fiance once shot heroin like this (i.e: into an artery - they're the ones that go the other way) and had very similar symptoms to what you described; her fingers/hands went tingly and numb, actually the whole hand swelled quite a bit and a little di-scoulered. it went away after a a few hours, completely better after a day or so.

What colour was the blood? Shooting into an artery can be pretty dangerous.

i think its disrputed circulation. after i come down from meth or coke, my hands and arms start to get brief. sharp but not intensely strong painful sensations, and then other parts would be cold or numb.

I've been wreckless; so just take this as my personal experience... I've never had much success putting anything especially coke through anything on both sides of my wrists. Any night or more of iving coke after i started to move around my arms i'm shaking enough to know i'm gonna pay for it. Bruising,pain,numbness, a bump or 2. Not to mention the line between good shot and heart attack gets blurred when you get the good shit. Clear to yellowish tinted water.
Those circulation problems lead to intermittent numbness in my case for months after i started trying to clean up

So many many medical professionals will tell you that injecting into the veins on the underside of your wrist os just about THE worst place to inject. Those 2 large veins arent veins they're arteries. Also unless it got very red, itchy, large bump for more than a couple days you probably didn't miss. You did however hit nerves, and ligaments. That is what caused the pain and other issues you're experiencing. Find another vein easier by taking a hot shower before you inject, or run your arm under hot water for a few min. This will help you to find your veins easier.