Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Strange Comedown Behaviour

nicknack

Bluelighter
Hey all, this is 'Pendulum', old school bluelighter logged in as a friend's account.

We have just experienced something wierd and admittedly a little scary.

We came home from pilling. A Normal night. One girl who partied with us, and always does.. had her usual 1 pill in 4 quarters over the night.

I did notice her a few times, very spaced out, and pretty munted, and not as happy as usual. More just... in a world of her own.

Anyway... she went to go to work this morning and could not.. felt too sick.

We went back to mate's place, and she arrived shortly after.. and went down hill. Started getting eyey wobbles, twitching and cramping muscles, definite confusion, thinking everything was going really fast, she felt really slow.

Also could not move very well, had very little voluntary movement control.

In many aspects, it reminded me and my mates of us when we pilled a little too hard and get the full confusion and gold fish memories, and everything is messed up.. but you know its gonna be okay.

However, she was scared and was quite confused.

It took the course of 3 hours for her to slowly get back to a reasonable state.

Many thoughts went through our minds, GBH, daterape spiking, but, most of her vitals were just of someone who had been pilling.

Worth noting the girl has had a hard few weeks and her mental state, in terms of depression, anxiety and stress etc have been quite bad.

She is appearing much better now, and yes I was close to taking her to hospital, but she was improving slowly.

Could it have been the pill was too much for her this time? I have seen rare cases of strange reactions... but not on a comedown, and definitely not with someone who normally pills fine, altho cant take much. Plus plenty of other people had the same pills...

OK, forgot to mention this..... she had also had 6 no doze over the course of 12hours that day and night also. Sorry should have mentioned this also. The symptoms for caffeine overdose seem similar... but geez... i had no idea caffeine overdose was quite so strong!

Pendy

Last edited:
I can't comment or answer the question, although i could make an educated guess. I would have to say that it is probably the fact that the girl had a bad mental state, and had depression, anxiety etc.

Remember, Ecstasy doesn't make you happy, it elevates your current mood. Take care :)

Peace

Maybe the pill contained MDA. I have felt that stuff upto a day or two later, including visuals and weird thoughts. Its probably sleep deprivation related too?

dont discount that caffeine!! thats 600mg (100mg per no-doze awankener) and erowid states 400mg+ to be HEAVY USE. plus it seems like from what your saying she is more sensitive then your average person to drugs, so 600mg is a fuck off amount.

I agree that the caffeine could be th culprit. The combination with MDMA would only make it worse. Another stimulant on top, plus potential for increased dehydration.

6 no dozes is a very very foolish thing to do.

doh. Wish someone hadda told me that when i was 16 hours into my software engineering process audit, totalling 40 hours straight study. I felt crap cos of the no-doze, of course!

Did she use anything on the comedown, such as smoking cannabis, or any medications like benzodiazepines etc? Does she usually take any medications for her recent emotional problems?