• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Straight propaganda or is this really happening

I don't think it was a fake cop I think it was a cop that seen you with a substance he couldn't arrest you for and was like I'm going to fuck this guys day up. A lot of cops were bullied in high school and are looking for revenge.

Or he wanted free drugs to get high on, or sell.

You probably know this, but next time don't carry anything on you. Stay safe.

I'll second not talking to cops. And not making eye contact with cops, and not being near cops. Law enforcement is corrupt to the roots in the US.

A lot of cops were bullied in high school and are looking for revenge.
You got it bakwords. Most cops are bullies who couldn't grow up out of being one and decided that being a cop is where they could still bully as a grown up

because cops can just test anything at will...

were u detained?

I'm just at a loss not that it cant happen somewhere, but I was pretty sure there has to be some paperwork and what not involved with getting a lab to test something.

they don't work for free either, most are outdated, understaffed and under budgeted....

Last edited:
because cops can just test anything at will...

were u detained?

I'm just at a loss not that it cant happen somewhere, but I was pretty sure there has to be some paperwork and what not involved with getting a lab to test something.

they don't work for free either, most are outdated, understaffed and under budgeted....

Police officers carry a drug testing kit(in their cars) with them and they can't test for purity but they can test if something is a positive or negative,no need to send to a lab. this cop was trying to fuck his day up!
No offense bl but it seems many of you haven't had much experience dealing with police which is odd for addicts!I guess that's a good thing!

Last edited:
No, I highly doubt heroin was somehow featured in your Kratom. So in your words, you were "Walking around" and a police officer came up to you and said "I'm taking your Kratom because there might be heroin in it?" Farfetch'd tale dude, but we can discuss it. Kratom's current place in the licit/illict psychoactives market is its ability to skate laws in many instances while retaining opioid activity through it's active compounds. There's really no point to taint the product with a schedule 1.

The police are supposed to have probable cause in order to search you or your belongings, but have de facto ability to search you whenever they want, so nothing about this scenario, true or not should be surprising.

No, I highly doubt heroin was somehow featured in your Kratom. So in your words, you were "Walking around" and a police officer came up to you and said "I'm taking your Kratom because there might be heroin in it?" Farfetch'd tale dude, but we can discuss it. Kratom's current place in the licit/illict psychoactives market is its ability to skate laws in many instances while retaining opioid activity through it's active compounds. There's really no point to taint the product with a schedule 1.

The police are supposed to have probable cause in order to search you or your belongings, but have de facto ability to search you whenever they want, so nothing about this scenario, true or not should be surprising.

So true indeed. I have actually had cops plant drugs in my car. We were leaving a dopehole, went and used our gear and threw everything away. We were driving down the road and they pulled us over for going over the center line. We were merging onto the highway (thus traveling over the center line to merge into traffic)

They tore our car apart, I mean literally damaging it. All the while his partner was telling us that he hoped we ran. The cop pulled out a suspicious container I had never seen before. It had yellow baggies in it with residue. I get clear baggies from my dude. He charged us with it. While I was getting handcuffed, the overzealous cop smashed my face into the pavement. I wasn't resisting, I guess he just got his job satisfaction from hurting me. He kept saying stop resisting or I'll taze you. I mean his knee was in my back, and I had one arm behind my back, but he had my other arm pinned underneath me because I had tried to block my fall. Finally after some particularly brutal twisting of my arm he cuffed me. They cleaned the blood off my face before the mugshot, but my face is all swollen and there is obviously a big bruise right at my hairline. I have posted the pic before. They falsified statements because neither my friend nor I would talk, and they ended up forging our names on them. The two stories didn't match up because two separate cops wrote them. The signature didn't match my ID. Both our cases were dismissed. I really wanted to sue them, but my buddy couldn't get his cellphone out in time because the other cop had him cuffed and sitting on the bumper.

Moral of the story: Cops will lie in court. Cops will brutalize you for no reason, even if you are compliant just because they think you are a junkie. Cops will falsify evidence and statements.

Fortunately this happened just when the whole police malfeasance, brutality, and sexual abuse cases were just coming out in the paper in orlando. Mayor Buddy Dyer actually hired another lawyer on top of the cities legal department just to make sure the Orlando Sentinel didn't publish anything particularly damning.

to OP: Please keep your kratom at home. Though your situation was innocuous and did not deem a police officer causing you problems, just know that what happened to me can happen to you. I am even teaching my son that if you need help you call the paramedics, the fire department, even a known adult that you trust and myself and ex trust way before you ever decide to call police because the outcome will not be good. If you have a problem with someone, get a restraining order through court. The only time to call the cops is if your house or you has been robbed (which they won't solve, but you need a police report if you are going to claim it on renter's insurance) or there was a rape or murder. Everything else, you have a better chance as far away from the LE goonsquad as possible.

Manboy we are drinking from the same koolaid about the cops. I got car jacked in Kennsington in Philly and yes I was coping drugs and sure the officers knew it but still my car was taken at gun point. They didn't even take me back to the station to file a report. They told me I better get my white ass moving quick because the sun was going down and I don't want to be in the badlands after dark. I had to call the precinct the next day and it turned out the cops didn't even report my car jacking,thankfully I got my car back 4 days later after I reported it!

I recently watched a video of Baltimore cop, Michael Wood and he stated 99% of our police force is corrupt in some way. I have zero respect for cops, unless they in turn show me respect. I've been stopped and my vehicle searched 8 times in the past year as a result of receiving a marijuana ticket last summer. I'm also in their records as a heroin user too due to my overdose in the past that required EMT assistance reviving me after being dead for 5 min according to cop on scene. BTW, I'm a white female, but drug users/suspected dealers, African Americans, and Hispanics get the worst treatment from police, who are supposed to protect ALL citizens. But we lose that right once we get one arrest, then they're out to bust us repeatedly, in my experience.
Look up Michael Woods video, its wonderful to hear his views, but also disheartening what he says about his experiences as an officer. It makes me fear for a militarized police state in our future. Fuck tha po-lice!

Maryland cops and NJ cops are the meanest nastiest cops on earth! I've dealt with both and hope to never again!

why doesn't anyone seem to understand that i was saying THE COP might plant H in their kratom...?? wtf.. the words "evidence room" should have been a dead giveaway