• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Stop the Madness! A video everyone must see.

johnboy

Bluelight Crew
White House sponsored 1980's music video about drug use.

STARRING: New Edition, LaToya Jackson, (a very young) Whitney Houston, Nancy Reagan, David Hasselhoff, Kim Fields, Herb Alpert, Casey Kasem, Arnold Schwarzenegger -- many others. With special guest appearance by Boogaloo Shrimp from Breakin' and Breakin' 2.

This has to be seen to be believed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5zJvX3pIY4

More details about it here.

Oh cmon, what about Arnie?

My mind has been defiled by Yogi Bear.

what a deliciously ironic video. did you catch how whitney houston inadvertantly called herself a loser. THAT shit is madness.

Someone should put a link to this video in that thread giving advice on what to do during opioid withdrawal.

All I can say is that if I ever start seeing a talking head in the freezer, I will stop taking drugs.

Actually, probably if I found any head in my freezer, I'd be a bit concerned.

bRAVEheart

Arnie - fucking hilarious. This has made my day, and incidentally as of tomorrow I'm cleaning up my act ;).

Haha Ohhhh the eighties. My god i don't know if im going to laugh or cry. That was so bad it was good. Also i want to know where one can get a dealer who lives in ones wardrobe, thats the life.

Oh God that had everything! I think my brain is now truly melted! I wish my dealer looked as cool as that guy in the wardrobe... Next time I do acid I hope I trip as hard as that chick was.=D

i tried to stop the madness but no matter how hard i tried they kept showing re-runs of baywatch. thats when i started hiding in the closet