• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Stop doing drugs

Just noticed this. Wow do I hate the fact that you listed Hole before Nirvana. Or just hole in general.

Hah, overall I approve of your taste in music though (but I gotta admit I've never heard of "Nothingface, At-The-Drive-In, or The Mars Volta") That's basically all the CDs in my car right now minus the classic rock (besides Hole of course 🤮)

Get some "One Armed Scissor" in your life! This is At The Drive-In. They had a hit album "Relationship of Command", then broke up. Years later, the singer with the kick-ass hair came back with a new band called The Mars Volta. My fave TMV album is "Deloused In the Comatorium". It's like a trippy psychedelic sound. I saw him perform live in The Mars Volta. Crazy energy. As you can see in this video:

Last edited:
You gonna be a menace to society tomorrow night?
Nah, I got old in a hurry. As much as I'd love to, it's a Tuesday night. Can't justify driving back home to chill with my friends for one night, and the few friends I have made since moving up here aren't big into partying. Just gonna chill at home with the wife and kid, maybe eat some good food and have a couple drinks and that's about it from me

How about you? Any crazy plans?

Nah, I got old in a hurry. As much as I'd love to, it's a Tuesday night. Can't justify driving back home to chill with my friends for one night, and the few friends I have made since moving up here aren't big into partying. Just gonna chill at home with the wife and kid, maybe eat some good food and have a couple drinks and that's about it from me

How about you? Any crazy plans?
What a loser. The old recky would hAve left his wife and kid an 18 pack a piece and been gone for a week.

I am not going to make it past 9:30pm lol. Slept like shit last night. Today I went over to my brothers to help him with some stuff and got to see the niece and nepheurs and they ran me ragged. I'm beat, kid.

Just started a pot of coffee, packing this bowl, dropping this gabapentin and hopefully can get a weak ass workout in before I fall asleep

Sweet. I've been doing Gabapentin, phenibut and kratom throughout the day. I forgot to get some booze to toast in the new year, but that's all right. I feel pretty good. You guys have a great night! :)

I bring forth to you the champion
A man that's so outstanding
The captain has landed
And said that he's commanded
He love to use his vocal chords
When black work out on beat boards
See thoroughly he's golden
And have suckers paranoid
From phony allegations
To faulty accusations
He faces situations
On any given occasion
He don't hide he don't duck
And everybody know he so buck
I mean this boy he gets around
Up in and shows out when he shows up
He drinks up until the last drop
He smoke until the roach cocked
Catch this cat in the club
Or in the hood
You get your spot rocked
He's Bold and
He's lethal
He will simply defeat you
To maintain his reign as the king
He will beat you
See highly he's powered
And nowhere near coward
He's marked with heart the size of the eiffel tower
He'll hit you like poison
He'll split you like swordsman
And spit back that venom
That you snakes have shot towards him.

Fly mob, universal heartthrob

Look alive, Memphis is bored.

Someone nostalgia with me and tell me sick disgusting junky stories. Bonus point for coitus, felatio, cunnulingus, analingus, monopoly and you win with the combination of all 5.

What's up, mother fuckers??? Social is alive and well I can see..........
Idk about the "well" part, but it's still alive and twitching every now and then.
How you been woman? What's new? Still in NH or did you run down south years ago?

Idk about the "well" part, but it's still alive and twitching every now and then.
How you been woman? What's new? Still in NH or did you run down south years ago?

Definitely just some twitching going on.

I'm in Massachusetts. I moved back to take care of my mom when my dad passed away very suddenly in March 2016. Have had a hell of a couple of years. Got divorced (again). No more marriages for me. That's a story over many shots of tequila.

I'm currently working on building my empire and world domination. So far so good, nbd; js.

That's what I told your girl. But then she said "my bad, I been thinkin about that bitch Memph, he always has that effect on me"...

I laughed way too damn hard at this. So nostalgic of the old social days TEN fucking years ago!!!!