• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Stop doing drugs

Worked for me.

10 years of banging dope and then some random dude on this very forum sent me a pm and it said:

Subject: STOP DOING DRUGS

Body: seriously

I was livid. I didn't even know this fucking guy. Who the fuck is he to tell me to stop doing drugs. Fuck that. I'm a god damn rebel and I don't stand for that shit. I was going to write him back and give him a piece of my mind! But first I was gonna do some homework. I thought enough into it to consider looking up his post history and finding some embarrassing dirt on him. So I scroll thru his post history and a lot of his stories look like mine. He also snorkeled with catfish in a sewage system when he was 10. He raised a family of chickadees from egg to adult once the mother abandoned the eggs just like myself. This fucking guy had 3 ft 5 inch midget sidekick named Belfast who he kept around strictly to load syringes and chop up pills....JUST LIKE ME! It was crazy. I no longer wanted to curse this man out. I wanted to combine midget sidekick powers and have a fucking great weekend. I went from angry to inspired in 3 seconds. That's when I realized....I had been in a k hole for 5 days straight and somehow made an alternate bluelight name with a 600+ count post history in a matter of hours. I was also sitting in my own shit and piss and was wearing sailor outfit but the pants were cut into booty shorts. Never met a navy man in my life and I lived 23 hours away from the nearest house. That's when I realized I needed to put the drugs down.

My name is Memphis and I eat booty

I guess that all depends how you look at it. You are correct, most people here are not doing drugs......the drugs are doing them....

Please hold the ooooooohhhhh's and the aaaaaaaaahhhhhh's. Extremely deep and introspective advice is only one of my small schticks. Please proceed to your left where you will witness me effortlessly self levitate WITHOUT the help of this flying carpets that just LOOKS like it's attached to a cherry picker. I also do small magic shows. Later on I will be turning a group of ducks into short flamingos. Please leave your tips in my pretentious Brooke's Brothers driving hat.

I also have a small hustle selling industrial sized 55 gallon drums of petroleum jelly. Unfortunately business is kind slow. I only have one customer..he signs his invoices "tathra". Super weird coincidence. I kid kid.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaanywaaaaaaay

Kids I'm outties. Slip a memphis cat some salutations some time

Don't quit on my account, although I've given up almost everything that was ever once enjoyable.

All I do now is shatter (cannabis extract, like hash oil but stronger, if you don't know what that is) and prescribed meds for a litany of physical and mental issues (my brain is very sick).

What are you getting yourself up to these days? Since I've last seen you I've probably gone on a half dozen or more vacations, gotten some life goals accomplished and got my life back together and what not.