• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Stop doing drugs

That's what I told your girl. But then she said "my bad, I been thinkin about that bitch Memph, he always has that effect on me"...
I'm too tired for witty retorts but just know that you're still a bitch in my book.

Can I just do drug then? I usually only do one at a time anyway.

but I quit doing most drugs, as in 85% of the ones I used to do, getting near 6 years ago now. to do that I had to quit BL. im glad I did, but im also glad everyone still getting along here for the most part!

Definitely just some twitching going on.

I'm in Massachusetts. I moved back to take care of my mom when my dad passed away very suddenly in March 2016. Have had a hell of a couple of years. Got divorced (again). No more marriages for me. That's a story over many shots of tequila.

I'm currently working on building my empire and world domination. So far so good, nbd; js.
Oh man I'm sorry to hear about your pops. March of '16 is about when shit in my life hit the fan so I disappeared from everywhere for a while and left the white mountains to fuck off in Colorado for a while (only to come back to NH a few months later). That was a while ago, I hadn't realized, sounds like you've been through a lot.
I've been living more in your part of the state since I came back but am moving back up a little further north soon (lakes region). Fuck Mass, but hey you gotta do what you gotta do, I get it. I'm also sorry to hear about the divorce, though who knows maybe it's for the best? They really can go either way. I hear you on being done, this will be my last serious relationship if it ever comes to divorce (though we both have settled pretty firmly so unless something really bad happens we're just gonna dig in and bear it lol). Glad to hear you're still hanging in though, hope everything else is going good with you and the youngin (god, gotta be what, 4 years old now?) I'd love to go for a ride sometime this spring if you still got the bike. Maybe catch up and get a drink or something before I move too far away lol.

I'm too tired for witty retorts but just know that you're still a bitch in my book.
Fuck you cunt

You don't have a comeback even if you tried, you pussy ass bitch made wannabe smack talker

Js

Last edited:
Oh man I'm sorry to hear about your pops. March of '16 is about when shit in my life hit the fan so I disappeared from everywhere for a while and left the white mountains to fuck off in Colorado for a while (only to come back to NH a few months later). That was a while ago, I hadn't realized, sounds like you've been through a lot.
I've been living more in your part of the state since I came back but am moving back up a little further north soon (lakes region). Fuck Mass, but hey you gotta do what you gotta do, I get it. I'm also sorry to hear about the divorce, though who knows maybe it's for the best? They really can go either way. I hear you on being done, this will be my last serious relationship if it ever comes to divorce (though we both have settled pretty firmly so unless something really bad happens we're just gonna dig in and bear it lol). Glad to hear you're still hanging in though, hope everything else is going good with you and the youngin (god, gotta be what, 4 years old now?) I'd love to go for a ride sometime this spring if you still got the bike. Maybe catch up and get a drink or something before I move too far away lol.

It's been a rough few years, that's for certain.

I actually have two bikes now. I still have my 01' Volusia and I also have my dad's 06' Yamaha Roadstar. That thing is a fucking beast! We absolutely should go for a ride and/or grab a drink!!