• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Stongest experience with heroin

Status
Not open for further replies.

bomber

Bluelighter
That's my first post here.
So... I tried Heroin a few days ago for the first time, using the smoking method. I kinda liked the high, but I was also dissapointed from it because I excepted more, mostly because of what I had heared about the drug.
Before I try it I promised my self that I wouldn't use it again for at least three years, and I will keep that promise.
I know it's to early to ask about it but... I realy need to feel that super high many users have talked me about. So, after 3 years that I will use heroin again you think I should try speedball(heroin with cocain) or just shoot the stuff. Maybe an energy this could help?

Hey Bomber, welcome to Bluelight. There are some things to consider regarding your post. First off, vaporizing or "chasing the dragon" as some call it, is gonna be the most "technically difficult" ROA. What I mean by this, is that unlike oral, insufflation or even intravenous use, vaporizing drugs requires a good deal of dexterity and acquired skill to be performed efficiently. It's possible and probably likely that due to your inexperience, you wasted a good portion of your Heroin in the vaporization process.

As far as your idea of doing a speedball (Cocaine/Heroin), I think it's a bad idea because this combination is inherently dangerous no matter the precautions taken. Both Cocaine and Heroin are dangerous drugs in their own right, but when you combine them, the risk of danger and lethality increase exponentially. Many people, a lot of them famous, have died by using this combination of drugs.

If you do decide to do a speedbal, 3 years from now or whenever, I would highly advise you to both start low and go slow and to have someone with you who can help you get medical attention if something goes wrong.

Imo I think your eagerness will get the best of your self promise and you will use earlier than 3 years. Although not the point, if your using tar I always smoked tar, once my tolerance got alittle higher id use warm water, put whatever amount im using in the water, mix it and dissolve it and use a syringe to suck it up, id cut the needle off and squirt it up my nose, not to much in either nostril or itll just go down the back of ur throat or come back out your nose.

Use both nostrils and use as little water as you can.

If its powder heroin just snort it. Theres a significant difference between smoking it and snorting it.
Next time you should try snorting it

Bomber, No to the speed ball or I call coke & Heroin a 'snowball' and Heroin with Meth a 'speedball' but that's semantics AND that combination is for when you are in the latter stages of a hellish addiction to poly use of drugs where you're digging a hole through your rock bottom essentially digging your own grave. And at that stage you probably have 200mgs of Valium in your system r some other Benzo cos you can't nod without it. All that shit is not for you. Especially if you can actually wait 3 years before trying a drug like H again.

No the answer is simple you are going to IV your Heroin next time so that you able to experience Heroin, depending on yer dopes purity and whether it is in fact actually Heroin or Morphine dominant....that aside it's IV that will give you the experience you want, but you should try insufflation first perhaps for harm reduction reasons. Always test with a small amount first every batch or even score should be tested especially if you have no opiate tolerance. Take care bomber

I f you're already counting down the time for the 3 years to come by then you're not going to make it that far. If you're hell bent on trying it again just snort a line first and see how that feels. Just be really careful and start out with a tiny line....like not even half a bag (0.05g). It is very easy to get fentanyl cut dope and overdose. I took a month break from heroin and when I tried it again for the first time I just snorted one bag and overdosed. I found out later it was cut with fentanyl (or was just pure fentanyl powder). I was not breathing when EMTs arrived but Narcan brought me back.

I'd be thankful that you DIDN'T enjoy it more TBH......

Best case scenario when you try it again in whatever timeframe is that you still don't enjoy it.....worst case scenario is that you absolutely love it and end up throwing your life away to heroin addiction.....

Opiates are nice if you have the sort of physiology that gains great pleasure from them but they're definately not worth losing your future over.....

I f you're already counting down the time for the 3 years to come by then you're not going to make it that far

Lol, right. Why not wait three years before thinking about how youre going to do heroin next?

TO answer your question, the heroin high often isn't a mind blowing experience like your first time doing shrooms or MDMA or even marijuana. It's more a state of extreme comfort, pain relief and relaxation that grows on you and grows on you. Thats how people get addicted, they try it, think "that wasn't that great, I won't get hooked because I don't even like it that much". Next thing they know, they cant get out of bed without it. The more physical and psychological pain youre in, the better heroin will make you feel.

If you really want to experience heroin, it is necessary to IV and then the rush can be a mindblowing experience but it only lasts a minute or so. Definitely dont speedball. IV coke on its own is more than enough for any newbie. In fact, I never saw the point in shooting them together. I used to do my coke first, get the most mindblowing orgasmic rush and then fire off the heroin once the coke come down started. Thats the best way to do it. Shooting them together is a waste imo, because one takes you up, the other down. It can actually increase the nausea and then you have no way to come down if youre already done your heroin and youre left with extreme cravings

In my experience I had expectations for heroin when I first tried it which weren't met, and I too was disappointed. However as I continued using I became more and more fond of it and realized why people love it so much.

Hell, my timeline of threads starting at the beginning of my heroin use goes something like this:
>Heroin not as great as I expected?
>Why don't I feel opiates like people describe them?
>Should I start IVing?
>How to IV?
>How to quit?
>Out if rehab!
>Back to using...

Status
Not open for further replies.