• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Stimulants

Livingnthegray

Greenlighter
I'm in ******* new to area just want to have fun safely

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to Bluelight

This is a harm reduction forum, we all want the same thing. We don't allow any sourcing of drugs, I hope you can understand.

If this is not your intention, then I apologize.

Livingnthegray, putting all stimulants in one heap is to simple.

The differences are that big aswell as personal preference.
Pharmaceutical dextro-Amphetamine is nice. Fresh Khat leaves.

But Coke and Methylphenidate, also stims. I would pass on these, without hesitation.

I like adderall and coffee mostly. Yerba Maté and good black teas are also nice.

MDMA is obv great but not a typical stimulant experience. Much more intense and emotionally open, more psuedo-psychedelic flavor.

LsD has aspects of a stimulant in a lot of regards, especially at lower doses, and is actually quite enjoyable when used in this way. I'm not talking about micro doses necessarily, just mild, stimulating low dose trips.

I typically like to chew on lots of nuts particularly on amphetamine type drugs, I find it more useful and calming for the urge to grind one's teeth than chewing on gum, which is commonly recommended.

Adderal focalin Vyvanse dextroamphetamine meth are all good but to me when it comes to shooting adderal is far better than meth with shooting adderal theres no teeth grinding but on meth ive litterally chewed a hole threw my lip

Yerba Maté and good black teas are also nice.
MDMA and LsD
Mate de Coca and the Green/ Yellow/ White tea. Don't exclude Guarana an Guayusa, which has a Caffein based profile but was touted as being real strong.

MDMA and LsD, are basicly substances with some stimulating effects. But including them? Phenmetrazine, Phencamfamine or even Meth-Cathinone that are stims in the true sense.