• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Stimulants and Tolerance (a-php)

bluntwizard420

Bluelighter
Hey guys I've just been doing some thinking lately, I've been using drugs for over five years to combat my extreme depression and multiple anxiety disorders. I began using stimulants about 2 years ago started with adderall and methylphenidate very occasionally (to keep the magic) through 2014. I dealt with a bad break up right at the end of that year and got into sniffing dexmethylphenidate once weekly till the summer of 2015 my sources for any pharm stimulant all dried up and I got into methamphetamine. barley used it until I lost my cousin in an accident fall of 2015 and I began smoking it as well as I found a source for 4-fluoroamphetamine which I like more than meth even. I never used very often or daily and my usage patterns fluctuated wildly I never really notice much of a tolerance build up to any of it. I also supplement vitamins and eat healthy when doing them and try to eat healthy when not doing them as well. recently two weeks ago I got myself a gram of a-php thinking oh well I've controlled myself with every single stimulant so far.... lol. two weeks later this is my I would say 10th day on it in a row and still have probably 40-100 mg left in the stash pile. My acute tolerance is obviously through the roof but I still get worthwhile effects even 10 days later. I'd say I've paced myself fairly well considering most people's experiences say they go through a G of the stuff in 3-4 days (crazy). sorry for the long winded posted I just wanted everyone to have a total picture of whats going on, so heres my questions after I kick this nasty habit roughly (I know it depends everyones different) how long should I wait to let my tolerance drop. I'm fairly paranoid I've perma fucked myself and ruined stims in general which would be pretty sad. (dont want to go back to opiates).