• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Stimulant that doesn't require rx

Status
Not open for further replies.

girlzer0

Greenlighter
Looking for something like adderall that I don't need a prescription for. Maybe a RC or a med I can order online to help me focus and offset fatigue. Doesn't have to be exactly like adderall but just something relatively safe, not too jittery (although I do have etizolam available). I have ADD and also chronic fatigue issues, so need something to help.

This is a Harm reduction forum and questions about drug suggestions are not allowed. Do some research on RC-stims but I would not advise to indulge in these because they tend to make things worse addiction wise.

Welcome to Bluelight btw :)

Sorry this kind of question is not allowed here. It would be mighty irresponsible for us to recommend a bunch of RC stims because most of them literally ruin people's lives. I am going to close this thread but if you come back with question about other RC (if it seem obvious you already did your own research but still have questions) please go ahead and post a new thread. But glorification of drugs is just something we like to steer away from. In this case it would be really bad HR to suggest hard core extremely addictive stims to someone. Especially these, where it has a VERY high incidence of causing long term psychosis. Good call Zerwas

Last edited:
If any of the other MODs think this should stay open go ahead an re-open it. I just did not see any HR value.

Status
Not open for further replies.