Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Stimulant Psychosis

BigTrancer said:
SEARCH: L-TYROSINE

L-Tyr is considered a precursor of dopamine. Largactyl (chlorpromazine) is an anti-psychotic.

BigTrancer :)

ok im a toatly new here, and have recently been released from a few hour visit at the local mental health care unit after i went ballistik at some of the local authorities.this was seen by them as some kind of drug induced psycosis i am gathering as i had ingested a decent ammout of valium and alchohol. after assesment and calming i was sent off on this largactyl. this shit kicks me all over the place it drones u out n ur restin up within an hour (this is just a small dose mind u). I am agitated easily n can fly off into a big rant ..these seem 2 b leveling me out ok (in conjunction with valium). have had quite a history with both pharms and illicits. so i immagine my heads completly rooted.would like 2 hear of any more folk out there or maybe a link 2 appropriate forum regarding the use of this drug, its reactoin with others etc.... cheers :)

mrephedrine69 said:
Do you guys think that the major contributor to pshycosis is the drugs, or the lack of sleep??

In my experience, it is the lack of sleep. Although it is almost impossible to separate the 2 because the lack of sleep is obviously related to amphetamine use.

I say this only because I know i was using daily for quite sometime, and crashing every couple of days. As soon as i slept, even if only for a few hours, i would wake up and feel great! Much less paranoid and much less scattered and definitely not as emotional. In my experience, these were all the factors (paranoia, scattered, emotional etc) that turned me into a raving lunatic; as soon as i slept, i was fine. Even if it was only for 3 or 4 hours, I still felt far better than what i would have in the preceding 3 days.

I have always thought that both sleeping, and forcing yourself to eat help more than anything else. Especially when you have been up for 3 days and have not been able to stop hiding your drugs in different places because you think you are about to get raided. :eek: :eek:

S.M.F.G said:
ok im a toatly new here, and have recently been released from a few hour visit at the local mental health care unit after i went ballistik at some of the local authorities.this was seen by them as some kind of drug induced psycosis i am gathering as i had ingested a decent ammout of valium and alchohol. after assesment and calming i was sent off on this largactyl. this shit kicks me all over the place it drones u out n ur restin up within an hour (this is just a small dose mind u). I am agitated easily n can fly off into a big rant ..these seem 2 b leveling me out ok (in conjunction with valium). have had quite a history with both pharms and illicits. so i immagine my heads completly rooted.would like 2 hear of any more folk out there or maybe a link 2 appropriate forum regarding the use of this drug, its reactoin with others etc.... cheers :)

I was prescribed chlorpromazine 5 years ago while an inpatient in local psychiatric hospital. It made me very hyper, agitated, restless, and made me walk in a wierd way (i was on quite a high dose, i think it was 500mg a day). My psychiatrist lowerd the dose to about 300mg a day. I was discharged from hospital and after 3/4 weeks of being on chlorpromazine i ended up with jaundice and liver failure which luckily was caught at the right time. Apparently a small percentage of people are alergic to chlorpromazine. It's one of the older anti-psychotic drugs.

ok killer (sorry if this is off topic although this could have actually been all brought on by those odd wicked e's i consumed over a weekend in dec, shit started rolin down hill after that.)but thanks 4 the heads up jaqui:) . my dosage is substantuly lower (100mg per day) im takin this with valium (10mg) and also into the codiene 4 shoulder pain (bout 150mg), also smoke hoota, the valium largactyl combo seem to be keepin me straight ie u dont wanna catch me on a day that i havnt taken these. im not sure of it's relevence to stimulant psycosis, being only the one binge n all.and i wasnt at all delusional just psycotic basicly seeing red as some call it. hope they can fuigure out whats goin on between tha docs n shrinks n shit (somehow i doubt it), if anyone knows of maybe a more relevant thread to disscuss this would they be so kind as to post it. noticed the crisis links there 2 ..good o is good 2 have cheers!

[Edit- Removed amount of pills consumed. Please remember Bluelight is a HR site. lil angel15]

Last edited by a moderator: