Technical Problem still cannot send private messages

Status
Not open for further replies.

asecin

Bluelighter
wtf is wrong with your PM system?? i have always replied back to any mail i have received and it never goes through. i tried to ignore reply and go straight to compose and put the person's nick on there, but is there even a compose?? jeez. how can you guys fuck up this so bad

I'm not following what the issue is (note, I'm not saying there isn't an issue). Can you give any screen images for what you're experiencing? Is your PM system maxed out (realize, it counts both inbox AND sent items)? You then refer to 'any mail'....you mean PM? Please clarify. There isn't enough here to understand the problem, much less address it. Thanks.

wtf is wrong with your PM system??...jeez. how can you guys fuck up this so bad
do you generally find, when asking for help from somebody that this insulting, abusive approach tends to get the best results?

how about a "please"?

:\

and yes, it is possible to compose a message:

sendnewmessage.png

alasdair

alasdairm, what are you saying? that if im angry and emotional i should just bang my head in the wall a few times before i come here and be all nice and say "please sir" or what?
i just dont get it. if i am all aggravated and im a honest guy, i tell how i feel for real and dont sugar coated. why sugar coat my emotions just to look like a fake ass begging for help and getting it the "nice" way? we clearly have different ideas on this subject. you are one of those who kiss ass to get help, and im straight forward guy when i ask about something and i dont "act nice" about it

but you know what, i dont care to send PM anymore anyway. I wish to talk to a moderator to block people from sending me PM too. Especially those who keep banning me, keep sending me love letters to my time banished. Just stop, ok? Either ban me forever, or fuck off my PM thats all! Stop sending me love letters for my exile.

Oh, and what I wanted to tell this guy in PM I will just say it here, you can send it to him if you give a shit. Here it is; Stop banning me each time I make a fucking joke about "sourcing"! I dont seek sources, I just joke around about it a lot and if you are intelligent enough you can clearly get the idea if you read my texts BETTER! You are missing out on the sarcasm and the cheeky playfulness on each of my times "sourcing"! I have been banned for "sourcing" so many times, that I am just mocking you now guys and you fall for it too! How can you be so retarded??

end of message

nice false dilemma. i'm just saying why be such a dick to people you're asking to help you out?

but, if a simple concession to common courtesy is such a problem for you, by all means don't change a thing.

good luck.

alasdair

i just dont get it. if i am all aggravated and im a honest guy, i tell how i feel for real and dont sugar coated. why sugar coat my emotions just to look like a fake ass begging for help and getting it the "nice" way? we clearly have different ideas on this subject. you are one of those who kiss ass to get help, and im straight forward guy when i ask about something and i dont "act nice" about it

Honestly, if you approached me in the street and said "tell me the fucking time", I wouldn't consider you 'straight forward', I would laugh in your face. You'd still be wondering. You don't need to sugar coat anything, but drop the rudeness.

but you know what, i dont care to send PM anymore anyway. I wish to talk to a moderator to block people from sending me PM too. Especially those who keep banning me, keep sending me love letters to my time banished. Just stop, ok? Either ban me forever, or fuck off my PM thats all! Stop sending me love letters for my exile.

I don't know what you are talking about here. If its your recent ban, PM the moderator or if that is too difficult, email admin using the address found in my signature.

If you want to 'block' people, click their username and find the 'add to ignore list' function. You cannot put staff on ignore though.

Oh, and what I wanted to tell this guy in PM I will just say it here, you can send it to him if you give a shit. Here it is; Stop banning me each time I make a fucking joke about "sourcing"! I dont seek sources, I just joke around about it a lot and if you are intelligent enough you can clearly get the idea if you read my texts BETTER!

Volunteers don't have time to check whether a poster is joking or not, and it doesn't matter one bit either way. Bluelight has existed for 20 years in large part because we absolutely do not allow illegal activity to be conducted on our website- the no-sourcing policy is vital to keeping us going. I don't know what post you are referring to anyway, but perhaps you should think twice before trying to make a mockery of what is arguably our most important rule?

I'm closing this because I think we've been here discussing this before. As I said, PM me, email us at admin or learn to deal with using someone else's website.

Status
Not open for further replies.