Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Steven Buscemi Appreciation Thread

I <3 Mr. Steve. He's great. As many movies as he's done, and played a bit role, there has to be some hack shit he's done, but I haven't seen it. I like him in just about any sized role, though my favorite besides Res. Dogs was in ConAir. I will admit I haven't watched many where he was the main lead. Apologies, don't beat me.

i like his work a lot
even though he's a bit funny lookin
=D

bba16040fa00.gif

His most underrated role, imo.

^nice bit that was. very distinct voice, spotted him right away. i remember in the cinema, i was like holy fuck that's mister pink.

^ really? I was more like, fuck it's buddy holly!!!!! have i gone back in time? kinda like that =D

2 words :
big fish

his 2 scenes are amazing

[Ed and Norther are in line at a bank together]
Young Ed Bloom: And now what are you doing?
Norther Winslow: I'm robbin' this place!
[a poem he's worked on 12 years, written on a note pad]
Norther Winslow: The grass so green. Skies so blue. Spectre is really great!
Norther Winslow: Roses are red. Violets are blue. I love Spectre.

Boardwalk empire is kind of lame. I dont give a shit about the relationship between steve b. and temperance prudence. Its too slow

He deserves a fucking Oscar for Best Supporting Actor for his scene-stealing (and THAT, in THIS film, is saying something!) Mr. Pink in the underappreciated gem, Reservoir Dogs.

I love him in everything, but his performance as Mr. Pink, imo, was FLAWLESS - he actually ELEVATED an already Hall Of Fame film.

Shame on the Academy for shutting out QT in for BOTH Dogs & Pulp!

BUSCEMI!

I'm surprised at the number of people here who have actually seen Trees Lounge. I saw it at least 10 years ago and remember being impressed by it.

something something first year thief
something something something professional

He deserves a fucking Oscar for Best Supporting Actor for his scene-stealing (and THAT, in THIS film, is saying something!) Mr. Pink in the underappreciated gem, Reservoir Dogs.

I love him in everything, but his performance as Mr. Pink, imo, was FLAWLESS - he actually ELEVATED an already Hall Of Fame film.

Shame on the Academy for shutting out QT in for BOTH Dogs & Pulp!

BUSCEMI!

Quoting for great justice.