New found glory
Walking through chaos with head held high
The evil surrounds me
But I'm not a part of it
I'm a steel tank.

My urges, all fibs
My head screwed on tight
I promise I don't bite
These eyes glisten with desire, not malevolence.
I'm a steel tank.

Throw out my wife beater for a pink V neck
Toss steel toe shoes for boating clogs
I'm under your floorboards
But I remain a steel tank

Graceful, effortless, still, calm, naive and innocuous.
I walk my shitzou in the gated community
They let me in close
They let me in close
Because I'm a steel tank.

My silky boxers craddle my balls and angry limp pecker.
I masterbate to pictures of flowers and beautiful rainbows.
I'm a steel fucking tank.

Madness this inspired me to waste several hours of my life (which were already destined to be wasted idly staring at psychedelic visuals) writing you a love poem. If I have enough energy when I get home I’ll type it up for you.

it's one of those times where the caffeine is like (O).(O)ing me awake still but the downers aren't going to be working yet as I haven't taken them yet so I'll try to type this one up

I might need to do some basic corrections but it should have a lovely feel

and not so dark/drab like I normally am

If the grass is always greener on the other side, does that mean I have finally overdosed and died?
The cement floor cracks as my chest pounds for you above and you said no
My heart sank and crashed breaking a trestle and broke apart like a Russian sea vessel
Promoted to the utmost rank and I need a taste of your steel tank
Let me just warm it up in my mouth, with your body I'll go south and
When you peel off your pink V neck my jaw hit the deck
Your steel tank made me throb, no longer need to sob, wherever we go we chill
More than a 2mg Xanax pill
It doesn't matter what we do: counting cards, shooting shards, bolting naked down boulevards
It doesn't matter where we go: Birmingham, Baltimore or Borneo
There is just one thing I know: That I love you
Let me taste your steel tank; I'm no skank
I'll be faithful, I'll never act ungrateful
I'll treat you right keep you well-fed and when you call
I'll jump in bed and keep that body warm at night
Tasting your steel tank while you get head as I tame your sexual appetite
Let me take care of it every night
If you wake up hard in the day take me out to the barn and bend me over a barrel of hay
and fuck me hard
Let me feel how stiff that steel tank gets as it tears my ass to bits
Let me take five more dabs and jerk off on those abs
Wherever we go I do know I'll feel the love of your afterglow
Whether it be Minnesota, Michigan or Mexico weed and speed will treat us well indeed
When you smack me with your steel tank
It feels bigger than a national bank
Vermont, Vienna or Vietnam I'll love you more than most guys do their own mom
Tattoo your name on my arm and put it in a V-shaped heart
Your hairy chest poking through your V-neck is a work of art
I don't want to sound like a naive dove but have you ever felt true love?
I'll cook you corn bread, greens, ribs and rice,
You'll ask "What gives, why are you being so nice?" this is true love and I need nothing in return
Just be yourself and I'll raise a toast to your health
We'll work hard and amass wealth, take day trips under the sun
It will be good fun: just let my love for you run
And when night hails high I'll take you to the mountains so beautiful you almost cry
And when you're bored with me you can let me go: there's more love for you in the world than you will ever know
You are beautiful, warm and young just like the pink morning sun
Its rays rattle me awake like the scent of black coffee masking your arms' pits mixed with socks and piss:
The most comforting sweaty smell I'll ever miss
I don't care if you slip up and sweat, I'll hold on as long as I can keep hitting the bong
I'll warm your heart until it's not just another organ in the basket of a body I cradle like a sexy cart
You'll feel your heart get warm, rise in the air, spin and glow
That is true love and that is how you'll know
We can roll around on the ground and watch the clouds peel by in the sky while we get well fed, drunk, and high
I'll point out the stars, explain how you came from Mars
I never wanted to love a human I wanted to love a man from Mars, someone big and strong able to open jars
Just let me get you fed, warm, and you'll feel your heart glow and gravitate and gyrate
I still smile every day as we grow old
That is how we know we're in love, I'm told
Never say I loved you not, for I wrote this by hand: a personal Rubaiyat
The pearls of my poetry pour out of me as I love you more
And let us never ask what all this love was ever for
Do you know how many tears I cried while my ex drank beers until he died? I could never feel that way again!
Please try to stay alive.
If you aren't sure, I would love to take that steel tank for a drive.
I knew after all these years that my love for you would bead up like the morning dew: angelic wet tears
The coldness concentrates my love for you as it beads
Much like a cat as its paws kneads
Growing up I couldn't tell that life without love is a personal hell and I've missed out in this true love my whole life
Missing out on this has caused me nothing but strife
I want you to love and live carefree
Don't grow bitter, angry or jaded like me
I love you to the core
Let my heart inside your steel tank just once more
I have no doubt your steel tank tastes like a delicious chocolate stout
The thing about true love is that it only comes from above like the warm the of the sun.
It allows for my heart to grow anew each season. The way you felt; it's OK. Without love I felt the same every day.
When I heard and watched the sea hawks caw and wake up I smiled at you knowing I would remember this moment forever.
You saw a bullet in the chamber: I saw an angel.
If I can't love you it will sound like chuckling, but tears will flow and that's how you'll know that I loved you
I loved everything about you.
The leaves of the palm trees turned from black to dark green, camouflaging the night's sky turning to a pale glowing orange, bleeding red and then pitching pink as I felt your love mature inside your steel tank.

CPT DID U REaLLY WRITE ALL THAT

yes

IS YOUR LIFE REALLY THIS BORING AND INEXCUSABLY WASTEFUL

yes

thank you madness

my real inspiration for that was probably the true love i felt in my last relationship and writing all that out made me realize how much I really miss loving/being loved, how lonely I am etc.

I normally don't write Disneyland lovey-dovey type stuff and it was rather hard for me. It sure did help the 3+ hours of NOTHINGNESS pass by quick though :D and you were a good visual inspiration ;)

Thank you leet

I wanted to share the visceral and mental and certain components of true love that are hard to put into words, and I wanted to do it in a positive, uplifting way. The "so happy I could die"-like first line wasn't "too dark" IMO and for that reason I felt it was super uplifting. I NEVER WRITE LIKE THIS. I wrote a 708k+ word long novel and very little of it, very very little was ever uplifting/happy like that.

I also want madness not to be "The focus" but just "a focus" for the sake of a focus being needed for the poem; I feel that way about the rest of you cuties too like mal etc. ;) You know I love you guys and deserve true love in life. We'll all get it again in time. The times you don't have it make the times you get it really really special.

I don't know how much success we've all had in the love department but wanted to share what i've experienced in a poem.

I have a real life story about probably the most loved I ever felt (in a sexual/relationship type way) during an experience I had but it would be probably more trip-reportish. It was odd but very very connective.

To know I had love like that for someone, who I didn't care if he never recovered from his drug addiction I was always there to do my best to help him through his struggles (my ex), and he really helped me through the last buprenorphine wd I went through, really, really hurts and losing that was like losing the best thing I ever had in life. Even though it wasn't perfect. Nothing ever is. But it was true love. I haven't felt it much in life and I miss it more than any of you could ever know (maybe mal maybe madness I don't suppose ya'll haven't been through something like this before, right, I don't want to discount anyone's experience)...

But I really loved him, and he really loved me. The things we did to make each other's lives better were unforgettable. I miss that and I can't expect to ever have it again in life. I feel like I have a lot of love to give but I am somewhat insecure in wanting to re-engage in a relationship again. But you know I love you guys, esp madness, mal and Serotonin101 and I'd do anything for you cuties. <3 <3 <3

And not to be too prying or too srs and downer but have any of you ever felt true love like that? it's an amazing feeling and all of you are worth it from someone in your lives whenever the time comes.

Did any parts of what I wrote resonate with you? Did any of it seem weird/alien/not analogous to your experience?

I'm curious as a psychologist and to get to know myself/others more. Thanks in advance. <3

thanks

I knew I had it in me to explore the better things in life thru writing but it's really hard with ptsd to connect/remember it really well. madness be all fine and posting about his steel tank and I was feeling the vibe and used it as a platform to explore POSITIVITY in my life.

Recently I went back to all 2016 and before Words threads and it was all *extremely* negativel ike worse than what I poste now so I was like, why not try exploring POSITIVE sides of human nature

it passed time by and I Hpoe it made snese to some.

I'm a bit f'd so sorry if the typing now is bad :p

No I've never been head over heels for anything. Maybe Tina. That's why I like your poem it conveys it well. Sometimes true love on TV can make me emotional, if the acting is good.

p.s. if I was going to do a hetero style love poem of Steel Tank I would do it about CHAKOTAY and JANEWAY falling madly in love. Esp when he is still Maquis and it's all forbidden love and shit

I've felt sexual love like that towards... just two people in life (one male one female). There's been some people that came "close" like were flings but I wasn't fully into them like I described. Like just one person. But they were a piece of shit on the inside.

And I can feel that way toward heroin/meth if I choose to and basically am very thankful not to have compulsions toward either and am not using either, etc. But I know how you might feel man in a way, hang in there. Normally it goes (for men who have a hard time feeling love) a woman will fall for you and start taking care of you, and then it changes how you feel dramatically and your whole life can change.

I've seen some people who go through this, for the first time, later in life (late 20's, 30's, up to 50's, even beyond) so don't sweat it if you're just focusing on YOU because YOU are always #1 (goes to everyone).

Lots of <3 guys

53c294e7abf46e03b44decbdb73dae99.jpg

p.s. madness is probably on par or at least +1 / 10 hotter than whatever # you see that guy MINIMUM if not like +4 / 10

i think madness easily 8 or 9 I forget what I told him before (brain=broke)