Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

stealthin ur herb habbit from the oldz

wen pills spill

Bluelighter
wat is everyones secrets to stealthin from ur oldz that uve just been for a session.

personally on the way home from a chop i always get out the deoderent, chewies and clear eyes (true clear eyes brand only).

then the only problem is tryin to not act burnt haha

I used to rub lavendar plants on myself so I didn't smell . . . well, like pot anyway.

well first key....

Bong bag, you need a complete kit, also make sure u put the clear eyes in, once I thought I had but I actually hadn't. So yeh, make sure you do it, don't have the *stoned smirk* or the *dopey face* try act normal, also avoid all convo if you can. Because they notice when ur suddenly chattin n chattin away to ur parents that you look suss, also dont spend hours in the kitchen! hahaha

SpecTBK=D

dont use too much of that clear eye shit my friend used it all the time and it ended up thinning his corneas....yummy

dont use too much of that clear eye shit my friend used it all the time and it ended up thinning his corneas....yummy

Really ?

Do you have any statements that actually say this? or is this just what is thought to have done this? If you have something to back this up, I sure as hell aint using the shit again!

I doubt Murine would market something that could make you blind.... I also doubt the Helth Dept, would let them sell such a product. It's not like they just put it straight on the market...

SpecTBK=D

Man i would always avoid facing the olds stoned at all costs. I'd sit on this hill just near my house til i knew my folks had gone to bed... sometimes like 2am... farrrrk

I once faced my step-dad on acid, that was hell raising! I looked him straight in the eyes with the most dilated pupils, pulled off the most devilish grin ever and said "Have a good night" and fucked off out the door and into the night.

well i havent done any research but when my friend asked his optometrist if the drops could cause the thinning of his corneas he replied with only if they were used excessively. he use to use it all the time at work and at home hes the paranoid type

i found this on the murine site:

Stop use and ask a doctor if

* you experience pain
* condition worsens changes in vision occur
* symptoms persist
* for more than 72 hours
* redness or irritation of the eye continues

Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help of contact a Poison Control Center right away.

To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface. Replace cap after using. If you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours, discontinue use and consult a doctor. If solution changes color or becomes cloudy, do not use. Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately

i guess if you ignored the warnings then you have a problem like i said he used it all the time

Last edited:
I have a healthy bud smokin habit and when I moved in with my olds for a couple of months after uni finished it got a little tricky. Luckily my room is at the other end of the house so some nights I would have a stealthy cone or two whilest standing at the window. I would blow all the smoke outside and give the room a squirt of deoderant after to by on the safe side then lax out with some music.
Never got busted so it worked out sweet.:)