• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Staying up all night after taking methylphenidate and working (concerta)

chilla27

Greenlighter
I took 36mg of methylphenidate (concerta) at aroudn 1 pm. It is 5 am now and I am still feeling energized. I need to wake up in an hour, so I am just fucking it and staying up all night. I have a math test and has work tommorow. What am I going to expect if he/I take concerta again tommorow? I hope I will still be atleast 80% functional.

EDIT: We do not SWIM here!

Last edited by a moderator:
Be careful, you are facing a danger of sinking (ahem)! Your requirements to stay sharp and afloat will no doubt increase, even in during such a short 'dip'. I can't honestly give you percentages, that entirely depends on the currents, water temperature and depth. The real danger, were you, let's say need to operate machinery, drive a power boat or need to rescue someone in difficulties on the High Seas, and administer artificial respiration, is that your body might be functioning energetically and efficiently, but your mind - which controls it - might have run out of steam, and be dead in the water! Please be careful... I hope you are okay, but I know only too well the risks.

If this is a one-off 'emergency' situation, I suggest you don't spare the methylphendiate (assuming you have plenty to hand?), or attempt to function with as little as possible - take as much as you need to keep safe, well and functional. However, once the crisis is over and the floods have receded, have a good, long break from it, to give yourself time to recover - both mind and body! You cannot of course keep it up forever... specially taking maths tests (shudder!). Best of luck...

That aint nothing man.. Try going through an entire monthly script of adderal 30s in 3 fucking days.

if you take it again you'll be able to stay awake, but you might need a higher dose - idk how sensitive you are

then when it wears off, you'll crash and feel like shit, but that happens

That aint nothing man.. Try going through an entire monthly script of adderal 30s in 3 fucking days.

I'd love to try that D, believe me! We can't get Adderall in the UK unfortunately.... most unfair!

You're gonna have to redose, but try not to up the dose too much, else you're quickly going to end up with crippling anxiety that is going to ruin your exam performance. Personally I could never find a dose of MPH that didn't give me anxiety, but if you have, try not to go too far above it.

I suggest redosing with what you took, with 1/2 again later if it really isn't cutting it.

7-8 f them? Then 2 more then 4 more?

What MG is each of your concerta.

that sounds like a lot of methylphenidate.

Probobally really really bad for your body unless you really are an ultra rapid metabolizer (in more ways than just the liver) either way dont abuse drugs

Unfortunately all the herbal remedies are risky or ineffective if your in a sensitive spot or have drugs in your system.

Id say just buy a lot of vitamin C, vitamin b6 5 p 5, Zinc, and Magnesium supplements and maybe L theanine

Also go to your local supermarket and buy a habanero pepper . it will repair your pain stress response short term enough to relax on even 1/100 of the minimum logic needed to survive.

Yeah 400 mg of methylphenidate with synthetic canniboids is not good. Nope its not a good idea at all to add anymore uppers at all. IF your heart is beating fast or irregular at this point its time to tell your parents and go to the hospital. Youd maybe be able to get away with explaining in general you have severe anxiety and you self medicated with synthetic canniboids and shift the blame on that if you ever wish to use concerta responsibly and or have anxiety treated.

Is it possible your genetics make this dosage of Ritalin definitely safe? 1/1000000000000

Do not let your mind stray from God. Youl be able to focus into getting out of it even in the worst of times.

Last edited:
I took 36mg of methylphenidate (concerta) at aroudn 1 pm. It is 5 am now and I am still feeling energized. I need to wake up in an hour, so I am just fucking it and staying up all night. I have a math test and has work tommorow. What am I going to expect if he/I take concerta again tommorow? I hope I will still be atleast 80% functional.

EDIT: We do not SWIM here!

You will comedown eventually. If you took this theriputicly, try taking it earlier in the morning, like 6 hours earlier :), with a healthy meal. Use the medicine. Read books, study, maintain balanced health and this shouldn't be an ongoing issue.

You should gain a reasonable tolerance to it. If you continue to have a problem, have your doctor lower your dosage.

Last edited: