L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Statute of limitations on fantasy material

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
Let’s say that you were a hyperactive little teenager and started having sex when you were 14 with people your own age. Some of that sex was pretty awesome. Now you’re all grown up ,sober middle aged and you’ve got right into that whole epic meth fuelled fap fest thing. You’ve exhausted all the kinky naughty stuff you’ve done in recent times as fuel for your fantasies but then your mind starts going way back....back to junior high school and your teenage virgin sweethearts and you start playing those old videos in your drug addled head....

Legitimate and acceptable to go there or grounds for chemical castration as a totally depraved pedo?

Let’s say that you were a hyperactive little teenager and started having sex when you were 14 with people your own age. Some of that sex was pretty awesome. Now you’re all grown up ,sober middle aged and you’ve got right into that whole epic meth fuelled fap fest thing. You’ve exhausted all the kinky naughty stuff you’ve done in recent times as fuel for your fantasies but then your mind starts going way back....back to junior high school and your teenage virgin sweethearts and you start playing those old videos in your drug addled head....

Legitimate and acceptable to go there or grounds for chemical castration as a totally depraved pedo?
HAHAHAHAHAH WHAT THE FUCK MAN?????????? XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

now, being honest IN MY HONEST OPINION i think it would be kinda like when you fap/have sex and imagine of something else....only that you're masturbating to child memories...

This came up in conversation with a girl (now in her 50s) that I slept with when she was 14 and I was the same age. She was pressuring me to tell her whether I remembered the things we did and whether I was turned on by thinking about her then. I dodged the question but it made me worry a bit what the correct answer might be.

Anyway - this is nowhere near the weirdest question asked in this section 😋

what you do in the privacy of your own mind ain't nobody's business... yet