• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Started microdosing shrooms today for depression.

500mg is a low dose, not a microdose. The goal of a microdose is to not feel the drug, but rather just produce a subtle change in thought process and mood. Try 100mg sometime. Low sub-tripping doses of psychedelics can often feel negative due to feeling the side effects but not really enough to get the positive effects. However a true microdose avoids this as it is too low to feel any of the acute effects.
PS.......The period when i used mushrooms relatively regularly(every three-four months a nice trip)was a bright,happy period.I was fully clean of other stuff.A lot of laugh,mountain tracking and collect shrooms high on the mountain meadows.Really profound experiences at night near the camp fire.I was younger and much more positive.Wish I could do this again.....and just feel free

Cool thread.

Ive recently started microdosing home grown cubensis myself. Unfortunatly i havnt kept a solid routine going.

Im prescribed valium and i smoke alot of weed, i usually smoke before work when i have weed, when i dont i will microdose that morning. Weed makes me anxious microdosing relieves anxiety.. bit contradicting to be dosing psilo to combat weeds anxiety..

I started with .05 didnt feel much. Then i tried 0.15, that was nice. I did 0.22 twice last week and wow that was bang on. Once it kicked in i had this silly feeling come over me. Like my mind had be rewound to when i was a kid. Felt more calm and care free, i was more motivated in my work, i was more engaging and social with co workers and i felt more empathy and zero negative thoughts.

0.2 seems to hit the mark for me ill try to dose a few more times this week and post up my thoughts and experience.

Good on OpiKidRock for creating the thread 👌

I wanted to treat alcohol use disorder with a steady supply so I grew at home but I couldn't control dosing and found I needed/enjoyed beer for medium/stronger doses kind of not the outcome I was hoping for eventually I was back to bingeing I simply don't have the self-control to microdose psychedelics

I've tried microdosing 20-40ug of LSD but I've been very sporadic and inconsistent with the frequency of it. Noticed some minor improvements in productivity, energy, mood, etc. The biggest issue here is probably not knowing the exact dosage of the tab that I am using.
I have 4-5g of cubes that have been sitting in my house for a couple years. I might try microdosing for a few months and report back here.

I've tried microdosing 20-40ug of LSD but I've been very sporadic and inconsistent with the frequency of it. Noticed some minor improvements in productivity, energy, mood, etc. The biggest issue here is probably not knowing the exact dosage of the tab that I am using.
I have 4-5g of cubes that have been sitting in my house for a couple years. I might try microdosing for a few months and report back here.
Couple of years could mean that they are less effective,until they are deep freeze