STARSCAPE June 8th, Baltimore MD

So, apparently there was a party last weekend, and apparently I showed up. I guess only a few of you actually saw me. Guess I was making myself pretty scarce. From what I've been told, A brief wave of paranoia overcame some people I was with, and thus we moved hotels, and didn't tell anyone. I dunno, you can never trust the instincts of fuckin' ravers, right? Anyway, reports are telling me that I loved every minute of the time I got to spend with those ofwhom I actually hung out with. Sources also indicate that I'm pretty bummed about not meeting too many new people this year. I guess just like BeeAreToo, nothings ever as good the second time around.
So I guess until next time (if ever such a time makes itself appealing to me), you guys take care!
peace.
[ 12 June 2002: Message edited by: Spencer ]

Oh my god, Squeaks, it's that pic when her, THE WOOD, and I were walking around and this STAFF guy says to her "I like your coconuts" and they take the pic, lol. :D
Anyway, she can prolly tell this better cuz I was kinda fucked and couldn't talk/hear all too well, but yeah I remember thinking that I hope they let us soon. And that's not The WOOD, that's some random STAFF dude (or random dude who was wearing STAFF shirt).
:D Funny
[ 12 June 2002: Message edited by: Xplore ]

not the guy she was with I thought I saw him behind those two maybe I am wrong because I know what thewood looks like just ask him about all the whippedness we did 2gether lol dont think I am ever going to forget jen and amys room

Oh hell yeah, it is him cuz we were talking with him right behind them. And yeah, I don't think anybody's gonna forget that room and all the shit that went on, lol. I remember is laying on the bed looking up and feeling myself a bit floaty from K and Meow trying to show my pics to the sound of nitrous all around. Damn, I wanna go back. Yo, btw, I just realized you're from Philly - it's only about 40 min from here, we need to chill again. :D
[ 12 June 2002: Message edited by: Xplore ]

wooooooweeeeee. damn. that party was as tight as i knew it was gonna be. too bad i only met about 3 new bluelighters.
sugafist i cant belive i didnt see you at trust...you must have left right as i was getting there because i know i would have noticed some white caffeines. i had on black lithiums and a red polo and i gots red hair. i was there till that shit ended...11 i think..oh well till next time!
bacchus- you are one chill dude...you said youd be in psytrance and sure enough thats where you were at! it was great meeting you!
wood--man too bad you didnt catch ghreg on earth..he was fucking BAD ASS. how come you couldnt stay in psytrance?? its all good like there wasnt awesome music in any of the other areas.
alls i have to say is that i wish every party could be that great. simply beautiful. :)

this party was definetly an amazing experience for me. the best party of the year so far.thanx to all the cool people i have met and chilled with that helped make this the best weekend. it is tuesday and i am still recovering!i have a runny nose...but it's not from a cold...lol. i needed a weekend like this!!! all you bluelighters i met were great! and i hope we all BUMP into each other again!!
e-girl- ....here kitty kitty....one of my closest friends and the 1st bluelighter i ever met i am glad we went to this party together. i wish you wouldn't have slept straight thru sunday, u couldv'e played with tha kitty with us. but i'm sure we will have many more k-rocked times in the future!!
frosty angel- another one of my fave people to party with!!! we had a blast! and your outfit was the best! meow meow...kitty kat!!!
squeaks- phat outfit! partying with you afterwards in the hotel room was a blast! i hope we party again together sometime soon. i will never forget the k-rocked faces you were making in explores car, or you in the elevator!!! you were k-tarded! hope you enjoy your blankets!!!
sgtd82-glitter anyone??? ha!ha!ha! partying with you was great hopefully we can do it again sometime soon.
explore- this was only the 2nd time i met you -at least we got to know each other a little bit better. thanx for sitting with me on the hill and listenin to me bitch about sam dissappearing. and most of all thanx for taking us k-tards for a ride-i will never forget that! hope to run into you again soon.
meow- i really didn't get to talk to you much but seeing you on the elevator with a corell plate and some liquid had to be the funniest thing ever...and what might that have been?? lol!!
web- when i was sittin on the hill freezin my ass off you were the one to lend me your sweatshirt...definetly the savior of my nite...and roll...lol....i still have your sweatshirt tho! if u want gimme your addy and i can send it to u or bring it to the next party!!!
princess lolita-i didn't get to chill with you too much but you seem like a really cool chic. i am sure we will run into each other again.
kasperboy- you were the 2nd bluelighter i met! i still remember e-girl introducing me to you at whistle 3. it's always nice to run into you and party with you!
sam- my sweetheart...i am so glad you came to this party with me, i had a blast with you....even tho you disappeared on me for like 2 hours...well i guess waking up on a bail of hay, thinking that the aliens came down is a pretty good reason!!! lol!! but how can i ever stay mad at your cute face! that is it tho you are totally cut off from dippies!! no more!!!lol!! let's just stick with our K, you lay out the line and i will match it!!! seriously tho-you are the best thing that happened to me and being with you is like a dream ..and i hope it never ends...
to all the bluelighters i met and forgot to mention i must apologize...but i was pretty wacked outta my gord for quite sometime!!
aim: liquidsky227

well shit. first off, i want to say 'thank you' to everyone for making it an awesome night.
i had a great time seeing a lot of people i haven't seen in a LONG time (but still love dearly!), and to all of the new faces i met. i definitely missed meeting a lot of other BL'ers, but i definitely most of the ones i wanted to meet. i realized that so many bluelighters are so fucking adorable i just want to squish them all with hugs (which i pretty much already did!).
for fear of leaving anyone out, i wont post any personal thanks and what not, but as i have already said, thanks to everyone for just being there and being nice and chill. i'm still out of town but maybe in about a week or so when i get back home i'll have enough time to give my personal shout-outs. :) we'll see.
however, i will make one comment about someone: mr. sticky honored me with his last cigarette. :) i felt special.
adios all and i hope to see all of you again and be able to actually chill and what not in the future.
Mella

^^^This guy is HUGE, Mella is a Hot sexy Chick and Gmni13 looks a lot like bc

^^ when you say it like that, you make it seem like i am a big fat dude. lol. Thanks =P

^^ everyone talking here is fuckin hot.. jamal, crow, erik melissa.. dayum.. you guys made me so horny that nite.. i wanted to hump you all

I was trying to hump someone too, but I didn't find any willing participants. Maybe next year. ;)
-ShaDDoW

yes, all of the above are quite sexy...
and mella, it was my greatest pleasure meeting you :) as well as all the other blers i got to meet :) y'all are far too cute!
aj the femme

Originally posted by Crow:
and Gmni13 looks a lot like bc
I remember back in the day when his pic was posted and I thought the same thing. Things that make you go, "Hmmmmm..."

Well another meet up has come and gone. I’d say that alone is something special when you look at the events that transpired at the last large one.
For me this trip wasn’t about the party or about making new friends, it was about reuniting with a select group of people that have transcended parties and message boards. People that have become staples in my life and part of the fabric of who I am. And I must say regardless of what is going on in my life after I walk away from time spent among you I feel as though I stand a little taller and see a little clearer. You do more then make me smile and laugh, you make me a better person.
To everyone that I didn’t get to spend time with...
I look forward to next time :)

/me *hearts Dakeva! :D
and shaddow
I was trying to hump someone too, but I didn't find any willing participants. Maybe next year.
i woulda been all about it! you shoulda crawled in bed with me and amanda! shiit!~

Dakeva you are sooo totally right on the mark. I never get e- depressionbut I have been sooo depressed theese last couple of days because of missing the people I have met and learned to love and miss over the last past weekend. My non=Bl friends make in front of me.... "Oh you have friends from the internet how dorky.... if they only knew"

humpfest? that would have been fun. heheh.
Can Starscape '03 come soon enough or what? shiiiit..