Starscape 2001, June 9th, Baltimore, MD

how about....suckafatdick?
FUCK STARSCAPE!
wink.gif
Have fun kids.

alright, this is my last post here
to anyone who's confused: I AM GOING!!!
with that being said...
i'm off to Pinkerton's tonight...then off to Kay's place, and off to the Best Western
and i just found out, i might actually be able to get monday off from work!!! yippie!!
anyways, i have no clue what i'll be wearing...so i can't help you out there, but you guys will find me
damn, i'm still in shock that i actually managed to pull this shit off...
i'll catch y'all in B-more
wink.gif

-jay

Am i allowed to push Ket into the water?
I've been good all year. I think i deserve this one wish.
Ket, see you at starscape!!!!!!
------------------
"Huh???"
Peazz and Beanzz
*** - DrgnFly - ***

my last post before i'm off
smile.gif
cant wait to see you guys, i'm so excited my stomach is tying itself in little knots
smile.gif

ebow,popstar and pat- we're getting there around 12-1 ish tonight- so look for us- i'll email ebow the name that our room is under if u guys want to come say hi when you arrive
wink.gif
woohoo!!! a few hours!
------------------
~*PLUR*~
Nicola
through sub-aquatic basslines and cascading piano rythms we will find the mountains of heaven and gardens of paradise that lie within everyone of us

Alright I arrived last night at midnight. So I'll see you folks later...
smile.gif

(like you all needed to hear that)
*jumps up and down*
ruffiano

against my better judgement (and i know i'm gonna regret it on monday) i have decided to wear my white *cringe* kikwears to the party.... but i forsee myself spilling soda or SOMETHING all over them on the long drive to baltimore... therefore i am wearing shorts in the car. can i change in someone's room at the best western? i am hoping to arrive around 2.
thanks in advance.
E-girl
Mom: "Are you sick?"
E-girl: "No, why?"
Mom: "I found this Vicks inhaler in your pocket when i was doing laundry..."
E-girl: "Oops"
Mom: "You kids these days... getting high off Vicks..."
E-girl: *lol*

I can't wait to see who I see....if you see a girl in a long white skirt and/or pink playboy attire...come up and introduce...it's probably me
smile.gif
-sigk4life

I will be entering the park in approximately 3 hours.
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

-ShaDDoW

well...it's over.
all my hopes and atici...pations were justified because i had a great effin time.
i don't know what was up with the meetups, but i did get to meet a few kick ass bluelighters and i even got to "play catch " with kagen....woo hoo!
no but seriously, to those that i met...thanks for making it an awesome time!
for those that i didn't...i'm sure there will plenty of oppurtunities in the future.
all i kept saying that night was "this is the way it should be..." and its true....
alright, gonna jet. see you all next time
-jen
------------------
Curiouser and curiouser !!
**Listen to them - the children of the night. What music they make!

Well, it's 2 in the afternoon now. What an amazing party. I've never been to this venue before, so it just blew me away. I'll admit I was nervous about the meetup. Some bluelighters I've met in the past weren't too gentile, to say the least. I'm glad I got to see everybody (for the most part).
CHERUB!!! We did it. We finally met. After all those nights, the silent gestures, the longing and begging, and...lol...hehehe...well, y'know what I mean.
I'm gonna wrap this up for now. Mebbe I'll drop a line when I'm more "up to par" in the mental arena.
~Erik
------------------
"Maybe the moon will come down and save me. Maybe your eyes will stop me from falling...oh, I'm drowning."

Funny how quickly someone can go from a K-virgin to a K-whore.
wink.gif
I have a lot of thingz I want to say to a lot of people, but it'll have to wait until I'm able to put it into words that might actually make sense. I had an amazing time though, thanks everyone.
smile.gif

-ShaDDoW

help........i'm still on the beach.......where did everyone go........where's my tequi.....why aren't we swimmi......where's the floaty things.....shamu......i need a ride home....who are you people.

Aight... I'm sooo sorry I didn't go to any of the meetups. I lost the piece of paper that I had the meetup slots and I was looking on the floor while walking for a yellow blaket...I was asking kids maybe sitting down if they are from bluelight ,lol... I took a bus trip from NYC that the bus was late,and got stuck.It was funny seeing 20 guys trying to move the bus. Getting home the bus was also late. =(
I loved the venue,but feel they needed a better lineup for that venue. OMG the sunrise was soo pretty... I need sleep and cant fall to sleep =( I had to go to Exit Friday and that yesterday. The ambient had me amazed becuase there is nothing never like that in NY. Awesom vibe. I feel soooo cracked out right now, I candy flipped for my time =) Some shady shit happened that I dont wanna talk about =( Besides that I had fun......

Ctrl X,
Damn, didn't even know you were a BlueLighter. That was live watching you and Kagan play last night. Maybe next time there is a meet-up I can actually meet you...
Sinthetic- Didn't get to meet you,... why didn't you make the rounds?
------------------
FirstRays
AIM: TChristianW
----------------
"Everything that has a beginning has an ending. Make your peace with that and all will be well."
-Buddah
[This message has been edited by firstrays (edited 10 June 2001).]

Damn! Looks like I missed ANOTHER big ass bluelight meetup. I didn't even really know about this party till just now. I never come in National Meetups forum so I guess that is the reason why. Oh well, hopefully some of you will make it out to the Area One party in ATL that I WILL be at.
wink.gif

------------------
"We are an anonymous collective commonly misrepresented by an unpronounceable logo." - )EIB(

WOW! What a night! Great music, perfect weather and an AWESOME location.Thanks to everyone for making my first Bluelight meetup awesome. Shaddow, CoolDiscoEd, MassScooter, Drizzew,Mr. Sticky Liquid69raver, Egirl,Ruffiano, Crow, and all the other Bluelighters that I met, you guys ROCK! I cant wait until the next meetup!
Collin
AIM- FishboyQO
[This message has been edited by junglejuice (edited 10 June 2001).]