Starscape 2001, June 9th, Baltimore, MD

ok ppl
if it does NOT rain, my big yellow fuzzy blanky will be OUTSIDE definitely. the designated "puddle" area. so dammit everyone look for yellow if you cant remember anything else.
smile.gif

*if* i can remember, i will buy 4 blue glowsticks tomorrow and tie each one to a corner of the blanket to make it stand out. but that's *if* i remember.
my blanket will be there for your sitting enjoyment the duration of the night, even if i'm not. but why dont we plan to meetup there around 1. many of you should be nice and stupid by then. and then my magic massaging hands can go to work....
------------------
E-girl
IM: tiggersgurl2067
*Life is about not knowing, having to change,
taking the moment and making the best of it,
without knowing what's going to happen next. *

And the weather report for the baltimore are on saturday is....
*drum drum drum drum drum*
Sunny, clear skies.
High: 76 degrees
Low: 57 degrees
Thank you.
This has been brought to you by the bluelight weather service.
E-girl - you should have no problem setting up outside
wink.gif

YEAH BABY 2 MORE DAYS!

e-girl: I think that there are places scattered all over the venue. But one place where a lot of people set up their blankets last year was by the main tent. Towards the back of the main tent there is a grassy area where people basically puddled last year. That might be a good area. But then again it all depends where you want to be.
Driz: Haven't seen you in ages. And can't wait to party with you again.
Soulfly: You dah man!!!!!!
Chriskle: Sorry no drgnfly banner this year.
Mommi: You ready?
Master: I'm ready for my lesson, once again
Everyone else... please get there safe.
Peaz
------------------
"Huh???"
Peazz and Beanzz
*** - DrgnFly - ***

Ok, I honestly still have no idea what time I will be getting in, so I don't know which meet up I'll make it to. But that blanket soundz like a great idea. I think I may have to stop by for a massage sometime.
smile.gif

Damn, 2 more dayz... Glad to see you're back in the picture Jay. I'm looking forward to partying with all of you!
-ShaDDoW

I LEAVE TOMORROW!!!! I can't believe this...
Just look out for the Asian guy, eyebrow ring, with a look of AWE on his face
smile.gif
smile.gif

HAI!

The feeling of excitment is almost tangible. I landed in Virginia today and will be making it up to Starscape with a lot of old, dear friends of mine from D.C. (I moved to Toronto awhile ago). See you all there.
smile.gif

Look for the bleach-blonde kid with the white vest, white gloves, and blue UFOs. I won't bite (but I may give an awesome lightshow).
------------------
love peace and grease
ed!
[This message has been edited by cool disco ed! (edited 08 June 2001).]

Local Laws to observe while in Baltimore
(from: http://www.dumblaws.com/states/maryland.html)
It's illegal to throw bales of hay from a second-story window within the city limits.
It's illegal to take a lion to the movies.
It is a park rule violation to be in a public park with a sleeveless shirt. $10 fine. This would include joggers that go shirtless. (1898)
No person who is a "tramp" or "vagrant" shall loiter in any park at any time. They define tramp as a person who roves for begging purposes and a vagrant as an idle person who is able-bodied living without labor. It's a $50 fine. I guess the tramp would have to beg for the money to pay the fine. -Park Rule 6
It is a violation of city code to sell chicks or ducklings to a minor within 1 week of the Easter holiday.

Last Transmission from the Ol' Crazy Ebow for the weekend
smile.gif

I'll see all you hepcats on the other side...you know...Baltimore
wink.gif

Mass_scooter, ^PopStar^, and I should be arriving around 1 or 2 a.m tonight/tomorrow morning.
And like so much Doug, I'm outta heeeeaaah
-Ebow

OK it is offical you will see Ctrl-X, Gmni13, MadMan and myself at starscape.
Everyone drive safe and be careful
wink.gif

Cant wait to see everyone there

How about an updated roll call list??
Damn, there sure are a lot of heads planning on going..
Contrary to park rules (haha firstrays), I will be wearing my traditional black tank top, and I'll be rocking some dark grey pants with a black visor and my arsenal of photon lights and glowsticks, so if you see me, come say hi, and ask me for a show.
smile.gif
I have a goatee and short dark hair with highlights, and I'm about 6'1". One more day.
biggrin.gif

-ShaDDoW

ok this is my last post before I'm off. Can't wait to see you all there
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

e-girl
i have two blue glosticks - look for the girl with the yellow tractor pants at the meetups and you can tie them to the blanket!

I'm sorry to say that I won't be able to make it.
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Maybe next year, i guess.
Well...have fun guys. It should be a blast.
biggrin.gif

Hey guys.
I STILL HAVE FIVE EXTRA TICKETS 4 SALE
Soulfly..I will email you my celly number in case you haven't got your tiks yet, I will be staing at the Best Western so you could look me up there.
I will be leaving home by 2'o clock and will check my email one last time before I leave in case anyone wants to email me for the tiks.
[email protected]
Peace, and can't wait to see all you peeps!!!
------------------
I'm usually just a raving lunatik, but on weekends I'm a LunEatik RavEr :)