• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Film Star Wars Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker

how many ⭐️s?

• Total voters
The prequels are still my favorite trilogy, hands down, no contest. They brought the most content to the table, not to mention spawning two fabulous cartoons that outshine all the movies combined. Star Wars is best as televised content as it allows broader content to be explored. Really the movies tell way less somehow with their 2 hour plots, yet 20 minute episodes of the Clone Wars contain so much more humanity and content.

the prequels have been surging in popularity since the new trilogy.
I think they succeed in having heart and most importantly a coherent story threaded throughout.
two things the newer films were lacking.

My dream would be an Old Republic trilogy directed by Gareth who did Rogue One.

Empire Strikes Back and Rogue One are probably my two favorites. Followed by revenge of the sith.

I thought you agreed with me that he didn't have much to work with after TLJ?
I dunno I didn’t really like his first Star Trek movie either. It could have been better if he did all three but it could have also been better if someone else entirely did all three that wasn’t Rian Johnson nor J.J.

Went to cinema of county I am in to see it; was told it stopped playing there last week. Here's why co. matters: I'm restricted to it on my parole. Go to jail if I leave and I changed my county of origin upon release from prison. I only wanted to know how big a role Mark Hamil still had after they killed him off last one. Hopefully more than Alec Guiness from Return. Word is Rey takes on Skywalker name. Feel cheated.

A little off topic: did anyone watch the “final” season of The Clone Wars? You can skip the first eight episodes if you haven’t, just watch the final four. Great way to tie off what happens to three of the main characters from the series and explain how they got to where we saw them in Rebels.

Qui Gon was the father that Anakin needed

That's such an intriguing line of thought.

Again, I'll reiterate, The Clone Wars are everything that the film series wishes it could be. It's not for kids, it's for adults. The film series always kinda sucked, but the last trilogy... ugh. The TV series are soooo much better, Star Wars was always meant for televising over film.

That's such an intriguing line of thought.

Again, I'll reiterate, The Clone Wars are everything that the film series wishes it could be. It's not for kids, it's for adults. The film series always kinda sucked, but the last trilogy... ugh. The TV series are soooo much better, Star Wars was always meant for televising over film.

that guy has some good videos, and I think he pretty much agrees with us when it comes to this last trilogy.

ive always had it on my mind to watch the tv series but never got around to it. I might forget about finishing mandalorian and do that instead.