• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stank Drank

Status
Not open for further replies.

lloydx

Bluelighter
Me and some friends were sitting around one week end after a long night of blow, pills and drinks and came up with this nuts idea, we took about 4 ounces of random liquor, then added a gram of powdered shrooms, then on top of that added a crushed ecstasy pill. One of the dirtiest looking drinks ive ever seen but he downed the whole thing and then did 2 more later on through out the day.

I was just wondering what you guys would think of this and if its dangerous in any way, I still have not been able to bring myself to slam one but he says it gets him mangled. lol

Only particular danger I see there is the obvious danger of dehydration with ecstasy + alcohol.

4 ounces of random liquor, then added a gram of powdered shrooms, then on top of that added a crushed ecstasy pill.

Ok...how well did your friend feel the mushrooms on that combo? Or the X? Was it a decent pill?

^He said he did 2 more over the night. Why wouldn't he feel the shrooms or pills?

I was thinking the liquor maybe. Alcohol, by acting on GABA, would probably take down the intensity of the mushrooms.

But my mistake, I didn't see the part about redosing. The X though, if it wasn't that strong probably wouldn't be felt as strong either, hence why I asked 'bout the quality.

^One of my friends was pretty wasted and ate a half 1/8th of shrooms. He had a great time. *shrug*

Well, we have a psychedelic drugs forum... this could have gone there
We also have an ecstasy forum... this could have gone there too.
But you put it in other drugs for some reason...
I don't really get it but I'll play along.

Since this is a man without a home, I'm going to leave it that way. DOA.

P.S. This is a pointless idea. Just consume your drugs through conventional means... yes?

Status
Not open for further replies.