• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Standard weight of an OC 80?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they weigh somewhere in the neighborhood of 250mg. Just be careful and start out small especially if you have little to no tolerance.

the coating is an easy way to distinguish fakes from the real thing. it should be waxy and peel off easily.

a real oc 80 should be .270-.279. There ARE fakes going around some places, but only 80's are affected. the fake 80's look more lime green in color, and most importantly the fake oxycontin 80's are GREEN INSIDE. the real ones are just coated green, with the inside powder being white. google-images fake oxycontin. 1000's of pics. Also I've heard from several sources that the fakes have fentanyl in them. so taken orally they would'nt do much, unless you let it dissolve in the cheek (buccal)cavity. (like fentora) then they would probably be real nice, but only last like 20min total; as opposed to the 10min rush, and then several hour high of oxycodone.

Last edited:
the coating is an easy way to distinguish fakes from the real thing. it should be waxy and peel off easily.

Actually I would say the coating should NOT peel off easily. I throw mine into some water for a minute or so and it sort of melts off with an easy wipe on a towel. The pill should be very hard and bone white. It takes some good pressure on the spoon to crush it too. I agree that the taste is distinctive.

It's been said, but just to reinforce the fact. An Purdue Oxy 80 weighs 268-270mg out of the factory.

Yeah, mine were real and had that exact weight. This is a really good way to spot fakes. Even if they can make one that looks exactly like the real deal, it is unlikely that they could perfectly replicate the weight.

Status
Not open for further replies.