• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Spotting Undercovers

theres a good chance this thread has given examples to plain clothes policepeople on how to better their jobs when theyre in nightclubs etc . . .

way to go 8) . . .

I think people in this thread, like someone mentioned earlier, are confusing plain clothes officers with full undercovers. You will not spot an undercover officer, they will not be the stereotype. They are payed to be invisible and they will be. The plainclothes officer will be the 6 foot sqaure jawed, crew cut obvious police officer with no facial hair.

^ that's right...the plain clothes guys are the ones asked to work that weekend because there is a big show on or something like that and they need an extra police pressence....the real UC cops will not stand out and may very well be off their tits :)

I doubt a real UC cop would waste there time and ruse on catching people takeing drugs in clubs. We are talking about PC cops so I spose in future to avoid confusions should we just use the abrivations? PC and UC?

Also I think another confusion may be between an UC cop and a cop who just wants to go out when he/she has a day off. I doubt they'll worry about changing wallets so sometimes you'll see their badge. But it doesn't mean they're "working".

Anyone reckons so too?

i always thought that no cops even undercovers could take drugs. so if you're at a rave just look for the 2 or 3 people with normal sized pupils :)

ha ha, in theory, no one is supposed to use illicit substances, particularly cops . . .

so no, they cant use drugs on the weekend when theyre not working . . .

that post was freakin' hilarious . . .

i like candy said:
i always thought that no cops even undercovers could take drugs. so if you're at a rave just look for the 2 or 3 people with normal sized pupils :)

Trust me, cops take drugs.

And sometimes even when they're working! ;) ;)

Dunno about WA but usually real undercover cops have relaxed rules when they're hunting big fish. But, damn, who would be hunting for big fish at a club?

Cheshire Cat ^..^ said:
Dunno about WA but usually real undercover cops have relaxed rules when they're hunting big fish. But, damn, who would be hunting for big fish at a club?

because dealers never go out to clubs or have a social life, they are just there for the sole purpose of selling you drugs...8)

i don't think "big" dealers would be selling in clubs, unless they were stupid. Big dealers are used to selling thousands of dollars worth, why bother running the risk of getting caught for a few dollars worth?

Cheshire Cat ^..^ said:
Yeah, and big dealers would be selling those drugs in clubs too...

no they would be socializing, making bigger deals, meeting new people making connections.
enjoying been off there head totally chopped

cellar_door said:
i don't think "big" dealers would be selling in clubs, unless they were stupid. Big dealers are used to selling thousands of dollars worth, why bother running the risk of getting caught for a few dollars worth?

You'd be surprised. At the end of the day, dealers are just like normal people who go out partying, I've known big dealers doing stupid, risky small deals in clubs for no profit whatsoever.

Why? Because they have friends to look after, like everyone else :)

youaregod said:
i get asked for Es everytime im out . im sick of it !! its always the anxious looking people who are trying too hard to act inconspicuous . Dont trust anyone unless you know them . Even though someone may not look like a cop they could still be an informant .Lately i had this young (17) year old girl pressure me into selling her some pills . She could obviously tell i was chopped and was trying to take advantage of me .she was shit out of luck cause i never sell pills anyways. i picked up a real wierd vibe off her as if she was acting or something . Later it turns out she was ratting everyone out to the undercovers .
be careful ...

yeah man or even worse ratting you out to the club owners for taking away their business. they always get young girls to do it cos us guys are suckers for that shit

To anyone who didn't notice I was very sarcastic in the last post.

The point still remains, real UC cops have almost no job to do at regular club/rave events. So if they're there they're probably off-duty enjoying their time.

A lil' off topic, this year i was walking along by myself at one point, and heard someone behind me yelling out loudly "drug dealer," so naturally looked over my shoulder to see a young male aged approx 20 being chased by 3 undercover males and 2 security guards (sec guards were the ones yelling out). The undercovers appeared to be very clubber like in clothing choice, all aged between 20-26 with what appeared to be beckham and short trimmed rough style haircuts. It appeared as if the DD got away too after he climbed/jumped a huge fence flawlessly, while the others stumbled :\ , DD also appeared to be as fit as a fiddle, was pulling away the whole time.

[edit] Event removed

Last edited by a moderator:
^^ and knows there's a huge mix next to a bucket bong in a spa at home.

... I just wanted to make his feat sound more inspired.

But anyways, the only real way to know if you're dealing with an UC is your intuition. The police are obviously going to keep revising and refining their methods to become more insidious if they really want to get into the drug scene. However, at the same time, the people they're after are only ever going to respond by becoming more devious, crafty and elusive in their meothds of evasion.

The laws of supply and demand dictate that it will take a lot more resources than any political party can justify to eliminate drugs. It will be an endless cycle until the feuding parties in the war on drugs eventually evolve into either the same cause or two completely different factions, perhaps living on different continents and battling in massive 16th century warships because half of the race believe in the drug gods and the other half are dirty heathens that will endure sobriety in hell for all eternity.

Umm... what was I saying? Oh... yeah... someone was describing PC cops before and like... I'm not a cop, but I wear dress pants and black shoes and collared shirts. Add that to being shy around strangers and just having all the good attributes attributed to cops, like a muscular physique, well-spoken eloquence and a huge wang... I can't score biccies off a ten year old dealer passed out on rohypnol. Mostly cause I can't score rohypnol.

Ok so I got a bit sidetracked, but it's like 4am I'm real real stoned and I can't remember where I am.

edit: oh yeah. home.

I was at a club once and started chatting to this guy who was chilling out with a couple of mates and having a beer.
I mentioned (of course it was blatently obvious in the first place) that i had taken a couple of pills, whereupon this guy asked me if i had any i could sell him. Of course i said no, coz i was paranoid he was a cop.
When we left the club he followed me and one of my mates out and asked if he could grab our numbers, we made our excuses and got outta there very quickly.
Point of the story is: can cops drink while staking out a place like that? I was chatting to a mate (who was in the police academy at the time) about it and he reckons that they aren't allowed to be under the influence. But reading what you guys have written, i'm having doubts...