Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Game Spot The Movie From The Still 5: Electric Shuck & Jive

here you go:

29_01.jpg

alasdair

I don't know the still above me. All snowmen look alike to me. (#racist) But, I know the one that everyone skipped with the bald woman crossing her arms is The Last Starfighter. One of the best sci-fi movies of the 80's.

It's actually Countdown to Liquor Day, it was after TPB: The Movie (Randys fake hair, dead give away). Close enough though I guess.

It's actually Countdown to Liquor Day, it was after TPB: The Movie (Randys fake hair, dead give away). Close enough though I guess.

Whoops, my fault for being presumptuous. Feel free to do to me what the person in my still is doing to cardboard box head. Randy's fake hair was very effective and fooled me. I just figured he had grown it back and that this from the extended cut. :)

Whoops, my fault for being presumptuous. Feel free to do to me what the person in my still is doing to cardboard box head. Randy's fake hair was very effective and fooled me. I just figured he had grown it back and that this from the extended cut. :)

Wells look who's back!

Hmm, I nearly forgot I put a still last. I doubt anyone will guess it, especially since it has died down in here considerably since I was here two and a half years ago. I'll just give the answer and the next person can post a still:

murder-party.jpg;widh=400;height=600;crop=auto

It's written and directed by Jeremy Saulnier, who also wrote and directed Blue Ruin (also great), as well as Green Room, a movie that has received a lot of critical praise this year. If you haven't seen Murder Party, check it out. It's a trip to watch.