Spot of injection became painful and dark/bruised 4 days after shot?

OpiateKiller

Bluelighter
Unfortunately I think I jinxed myself because I was just telling someone how I've never had an issue with my shots / infections...

So my right glute, 4 days after a mixed shot of Tren E / Test C has grown painful, and somewhat swollen. It's not red but there is a dark circle around about a 1-2 inch spot where I injected.

I know abcess is very possible, can I try and wait this thing out? I mean it definitely hurts almost to the point of making me want to limp, but can I still wait this out?

I know fever is a real bad sign and so far I don't feel ill in anyway, any chance this just goes away?

I'm just dumbfounded how it didn't happen till 4 days later, I didn't think this was a thing or was possible.

It sounds like you pierced a vessel deeper in the muscle on the way through (hence the delayed bruise and swelling). Nothing to be too concerned about at the moment, just keep an eye on things (without becoming paranoid ;) ).

It sounds like you pierced a vessel deeper in the muscle on the way through (hence the delayed bruise and swelling). Nothing to be too concerned about at the moment, just keep an eye on things (without becoming paranoid ;) ).
This. I got some big veins in my glutes that I hit sometimes. Bruising isn't really a big deal, watch for red streaks which is blood poisoning and just rest the booty. Shit happens sometimes.

This. I got some big veins in my glutes that I hit sometimes. Bruising isn't really a big deal, watch for red streaks which is blood poisoning and just rest the booty. Shit happens sometimes.

Awesome guys thanks. We got some good Mods over here in PED

Yeah I agree just zounds like hematoma to me, nothing serious. Your body will break it down and you will be good in no time, had the same thing happen in my quad

Yeah guys the pain is basically gone, just an update. It just worried me cause I’ve had PIP but this was so delayed, but makes sense I hit a blood vessel

Little late to the party of this one but this will happen as well if you push the pin a bit on the "too fast" side of things. With the carrier oils getting thinner it can be real easy to rush the pin and the result will be later bruising and perhaps even a bit of a lump.. Usually nothing to worry about if that's all it is. I ice it a little, and as it seems to itch sometimes, I'll put a little topical hydrocortisone cream on it. Couple days usually and it's gone.

Yeah guys the pain is basically gone, just an update. It just worried me cause I’ve had PIP but this was so delayed, but makes sense I hit a blood vessel
Thats good it's all better!

Little late to the party of this one but this will happen as well if you push the pin a bit on the "too fast" side of things. With the carrier oils getting thinner it can be real easy to rush the pin and the result will be later bruising and perhaps even a bit of a lump.. Usually nothing to worry about if that's all it is. I ice it a little, and as it seems to itch sometimes, I'll put a little topical hydrocortisone cream on it. Couple days usually and it's gone.

I wish I could push my plunger "too fast" LOL. Takes all of my damn strength to push that damn thing down, when I pin LOL.

^That lol. I’ll slam 3cc in 20-30 seconds or as fast as I can get it in but never had bruising from it or anything

^That lol. I’ll slam 3cc in 20-30 seconds or as fast as I can get it in but never had bruising from it or anything

Yup, everyone is different, just like the doses people need to hit different levels. But slam it in and wiggle the needle around some and see if you dont get a response from your body lol. The stuff on the inside isn't nearly as tough as the stuff on the outside. Or try pinning your pecs and just slam it home, there's a lot of variables so best just not to tempt fate right :{)=

Thats good it's all better!

I wish I could push my plunger "too fast" LOL. Takes all of my damn strength to push that damn thing down, when I pin LOL.
Maybe move up a gauge, give yourself a little bigger hole :{)=

Yup, everyone is different, just like the doses people need to hit different levels. But slam it in and wiggle the needle around some and see if you dont get a response from your body lol. The stuff on the inside isn't nearly as tough as the stuff on the outside. Or try pinning your pecs and just slam it home, there's a lot of variables so best just not to tempt fate right :{)=

Yeah...wiggling a needle around inside you is pretty obviously going to cause pain lol