• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Other Sports gamblers: Post your sure fire win of the day here!

OpiateKiller

Bluelighter
Those who are into sports gambling, I want to start a thread for everyone to pool together and work together to beat the odds in Vegas. I’ve been gambling for almost 10 years and have been up and been down through out it all.

So if you feel real confident about a bet or your “lock of the day” so to say, post it here and we can debate odds; winners and smart vs stupid bets.

Let’s get this money!!

What was the odds with that point spread? Probably could have done -14 with the way this game is going.

Jackson did me really well today :)) and won a little off Henry's 2 td
I just need Brady to get 2 more passing td's and a win.

just for shits and giggles ill take the money line spread cover bet on MIA. 250 on the $ line and three hundred on mia with the spread.

just for shits and giggles ill take the money line spread cover bet on MIA. 250 on the $ line and three hundred on mia with the spread.

That line is absolutely absurd. That’s a good play, Miami +18.5? Patriots have a history of falling in Miami I’m probably with ya

Sometimes though with spreads like that the favored team just crushes though. I like to look for spreads like that against a winless team late in the season, they can pay out big.