• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Spontaneous/Nearly Spontaneous Orgasms During Withdrawals

macd610

Bluelighter
This conversation started in another thread, but it didnt seem appropriate to keep it going there....I'm hoping to hear from more people in this new thread...
When I ran out of my oxycodone ir 150mg/day a little over a week ago, I had all the regular wd's. In addition, something scary and new happened to me at the height of my misery.
I awakened from sleep masturbating! I orgasmed immediately, and although I wasn't excited in any way (other than fear) I could NOT stop. I barely did anything and I would climax. This went on and on. Then it went to the next level-I began climaxing without doing ANYTHING at all! This wasn't an enjoyable experience. In fact, I was consciously fearful about what was happening to me. The thought even crossed my mind that I was possessed or something :(
This is embarrassing, but a couple of other females in the other thread had similar experiences. I'm wondering how many more may see this thread and chime in.
Thanks for reading.

Last edited:
It's very common, more common than you think, but most people tend to be too embarrassed to talk about it. It actually happens to males as well. Think about all the nerves you have in your genitals and how painkillers basically numb everything. Take that numbness away and suddenly your nerves are literally overloaded with input.

It's very common, more common than you think, but most people tend to be too embarrassed to talk about it. It actually happens to males as well. Think about all the nerves you have in your genitals and how painkillers basically numb everything. Take that numbness away and suddenly your nerves are literally overloaded with input.

VERY interesting. I see this thread has been viewed over 100 times, but only one response ...
COME ON, guys!

Get wet dreams all the time in withdrawal. Could get a nut off after jerking off for like 3 seconds. Also get wet dreams from going weeks at a time without any orgasms due to always being on opiates. Opiates are a real bitch to the sex drive.

Thanks for the responses, Guido & Nib.
I guess what made it so disturbing was the fact that has never happened before in all of my previous times withdrawling. Then again, I have not had to go through that much since I found a dr who actually prescribed me the strong meds I'd desperately needed for a long time. (I'm also on 100mcg Fentanyl).
I guess you guys are right, maybe people are embarrassed to talk about it. for me, 1 of the best things about the forum is being able to share anything... every time I have opened up I have gotten nothing but support :)
thanks again, and I hope to see some more people chime in.

i avoided sex for ages when coming off heroin as the embarrassment of lasting all of 2 seconds would be too much, yeah well sensitive - it's like you have to remind your body

Damnit. I would accept a spontaneous orgasm that just appeared, like magic.

That would be pretty boss actually.

I never win anything.

Here is a thread on the common phenomenon of wet dreams during opiate withdrawal, even for people that never had wet dreams before in their lives.

Damnit. I would accept a spontaneous orgasm that just appeared, like magic.

That would be pretty boss actually.

I never win anything.

lol @ ugly..try harder!

Hey Mac..what do you want us to call you op?
anyway..yay so exciting to have another female around not
scared to say orgasm!

this is one of the few benefits i would say that does come along with opiate w/d.

seriously, if i thought hard enough about something hot..i could totally cum hands free..
with hands i could probably make it all of a minute or two...and that's if i hold out! it's also the only
time i've come close to multiples..since i'm ready in another 5-10 min. in fact, a couple years ago i was in w/d and had to drive to north carolina..i think i came 3 times just on the trip up there..just because the jeans were hitting me just perfect! they are my favorite jeans now..lol..

i think of it as a benefit to a totally f'd up situation..and it's always good to have those...
and its always good to orgasm..so no complaints here.%)
being on opiates absolutely makes it much harder to orgasm..and you really have to work at it..
so it's a nice change of pace!;) during w/d..even if it only lasts a minute..
that's okay cuz another minute will cum/come soon enough!

~token

feel free to pm op..

Last edited:
Thanks everyone!
@token (and anyone else for that matter)-call me Cat. When I first opened an account here I did not realize how important the name was. Now I realize how very STUPID a name I chose, but too late bc ur not allowed to change it...at least that's what I gathered from the rules I've read .

Thanks everyone!
@token (and anyone else for that matter)-call me Cat. When I first opened an account here I did not realize how important the name was. Now I realize how very STUPID a name I chose, but too late bc ur not allowed to change it...at least that's what I gathered from the rules I've read .

~just sign your messages at the bottom with Cat..and ppl will pick it up...

but i'll remember from now on..;)

~token

oh shit clubbin guido is back?! Haven't seen him forever!!!!

I am a female as well and have been through h withdrawals and have experienced the two not talked about withdrawals. The frequent urinations/feeling like you need to pee constantly and also being woken up because I'm orgasming. I don't think the orgasms were a good thing. One I was woken up now I'm awake 2 im in hella pain due to withdrawals 3 my crotch feels like it's gonna fall off because of the sensitivity and 4 I can't go back to sleep due to insomnia and excruciating withdrawals. It is really good to know that I'm not crazy and that it was a withdrawal symptom. Hope y'all have recovered and are staying clean. It's a struggle and ill pray for yall.