• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Spiritual Seeker looking for partner

Status
Not open for further replies.

spiritualwalker9119

Greenlighter
Hello there,

I'm a spiritual seeker. During the course of my travels, I came across a rather amazing spiritual discovery. This is not psychosis, but something that has been verified as fact.

I'm looking for a partner to share this with and help carry this further - I've carried this burden for too long now.

If anyone is interested in discussing this further please let me know. It's something exciting and revolutionary.

I'm not sure where you're going with this @spiritualwalker9119

If you want to discuss spirituality we have another subforum dedicated to that - I can move it to there if you like?

BDD is primarily a harm reduction subforum mainly frequented by addicts seeking advice on how to take their poisons as safely as possible.

If you're just looking to fuck a hippy chick by acting like some psychedelic guru, then Bluelight is not for you. We're not a hookup site... ;)

If you're just looking to fuck a hippy chick by acting like some psychedelic guru, then Bluelight is not for you.
Not at all. I'm straight down the line.

I think this post belongs in a "General Forum". You can move it there if you like. You'll find out from my conduct and other's feedback that I'm not having you on.

Who would like to join a cult and donate all possessions away?

It's not a cult - unfortunately or not it's only me :) . And I don't envisage it becoming a cult. By it's very nature it lends itself to being known about by 1 or 2 people. Myself included that would be 1 more, at the most.

It's most definitely a labor of love. And one would hope one might get paid for this - unfortunately there's no such luck.

It's because you not have opened your 5th eye yet... You do have passed the 4th eye step right? It's like a 12 steps program, same belief, same discipline, but it's top secret, i mean not top secret because i can share it with people, but not to much like in AA meetings, it's more a 2-3people learning type of thing, in my house, with some drugs, not for free of course, and i'll open the discpiles'12d eye wiiide open...

It's kinda look that wrong from where i can see

It's because you not have opened your 5th eye yet... You do have passed the 4th eye step right? It's like a 12 steps program, same belief, same discipline, but it's top secret, i mean not top secret because i can share it with people, but not to much like in AA meetings, it's more a 2-3people learning type of thing, in my house, with some drugs, not for free of course, and i'll open the discpiles'12d eye wiiide open...
Sounds interesting indeed! Would love to be able to attend.

Mine may look wrong, but it's because I'm unable to share details with the general public. I'm sure you can relate, you wouldn't like to share your sensitive information with everyone on the internet?...

I'm not that sensitive, neither my informations, only got reality, google and my imagination to link informations together and approach the truth or paranoïa... You ain't got some CIA/area51 top-secret files about me right? Well so i don't give a fuck... I'm in a identary crisis and obviously need help from 1 or 2 people while i still got money!! :cry: Ooops sorry for interrupting your quest of lost souls... 🙄

It sounds to me like you should share it. If it is as profound as you think, it will will simply float above the heads of the general public and they'll totally miss it. But the 1 or 2 people meant (by the universe) to receive the knowledge will naturally recognise it and be drawn to you.

You need to cast a net to have a hope of catching any fish. Even if you ultimately throw most of them back.

Status
Not open for further replies.