• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Spice trip report

Status
Not open for further replies.
there's never been a single OD death from THC even in cases when excess of 2g+ was consumed. I recently read an article detailing the authour's experience w/ 900mg THC w/ no prior tolerance, and well ...they got really fucking high and fell asleep.
and as far as I can tell from researching this there have been no recorded deaths as a result of marinol toxicity.

If you don't understand me now you either aren't reading my posts or you are too thick too understand. I don't mean to be rude. But I made my point more than clear.

Perhaps if you stop behaving like a petulant child and insulting everyone people may be a little more amenable to listening to your point of view.

Calling people thick, refering to them as "you people", "shouting" in capital letters, and just being generally rude and abusive to people because they don't agree with you isnt really doing yourself any favours.

For the record though do you think I'm not aware that Black Mamba is a brand name and not the chemical name of an actual drug? I already wrote that.

I'm not exactly sure what you found so offensive in me saying that uk ambulance services get a lot of call outs for incidents related to synthetic noids but unless you can speak to people civilly and politely and stop acting like a spoiled child towards everyone who has a different view point then you may want to think twice about participating in online discussion...

K2 is nasty shit they spray multiple synthetic cannabanoids in it and stims, your better off buying the straight chem and dosing properly instead of smoking blunts or bowls which contain different doses everytime.

I do buy pure cannabinoids: that is what I am talking about.

And there are deaths from marinol.

Do some research.

Please forgive me I finally got some sleep from some am 2201 I received today.

The only proble is was cut with an RC benzodiazepine. I am pissed.

If you want me to recuse myself from this forum.

i am not denying deaths and and nastiness from K2. I know it is garbage and dangerous as it is uncontrolled and contains dangerous, uncontrolled amounts of cannabinoids.
I
I am sorry for being a bitch. I was in altered state of mind. I hope you can underestand this...

This is not what OD is for Please read the forum posting standards. There is a Trip Reports and Cannabis Discussion forum specifically for such topics.

Status
Not open for further replies.