• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Spice trip report

Status
Not open for further replies.
there is a trip reports section of the forum for you to fuck spice in.

man you must really enjoy how brain damage makes you feel.

there is a trip reports section of the forum for you to fuck spice in.

man you must really enjoy how brain damage makes you feel.
I keep telling you, I don't have brain damage. You're misinterpreting my messages in a small sense. Or could be larger idk don't really care. Drugs are bad.

I keep telling you, I don't have brain damage. You're misinterpreting my messages in a small sense. Or could be larger idk don't really care. Drugs are bad.

you may or may not have brain damage; I don't know, maybe you're like this naturally; I'm not your doctor.
I was just speaking to the fact that both the spice and inhalants you use are known to cause brain damage.

synthetic cannabinoid blends just contain cannabinoids and some of them are actually well made. Not all are garbage. It's a misperception. How do they cause brain damage? It's safer than smoking meth or crack. At least the cannabinoids are neuroprotective

synthetic cannabinoid blends just contain cannabinoids and some of them are actually well made. Not all are garbage. It's a misperception. How do they cause brain damage? It's safer than smoking meth or crack. At least the cannabinoids are neuroprotective

very brief research reveals many reputable sources stating the dangers of synthetic weed.
are you familiar w/ the BIA 10-2474 incident? that was a drug that worked in the endocannibinoid system that resulted in deaths of some and permanent disabilities of others due to severe damage to the brains of volunteers in a clinical trial.

That is different than what is in synthetic weed. that is not a CB1 agonist. They are actually neuroprotective, as I stated.

I was unaware of this drug's existence. Thank you for the info, though.

It is interesting that FAAH inhibitors cause this effect, as the metabolite of paracetamol is an FAAH inhibitor. And you think they would have observed this effect in rats? I feel awful for the victims...

And what gave you the impression they used FAAH inhibitors in synthetic weed products? They don't produce recreational effects like CB1 agonists...

Last edited:
That is different than what is in synthetic weed. that is not a CB1 agonist. They are actually neuroprotective, as I stated.

I was unaware of this drug's existence. Thank you for the info, though.

It is interesting that FAAH inhibitors cause this effect, as the metabolite of paracetamol is an FAAH inhibitor. And you think they would have observed this effect in rats? I feel awful for the victims...

And what gave you the impression they used FAAH inhibitors in synthetic weed products? They don't produce recreational effects like CB1 agonists...

apparently there were a few deaths in animal trials that it is implied may not have been reported to the company conducting the trial, and certainly not made known beforehand to the volunteers themselves.
this incident effectively halted the development of all drugs targeting the FAAH receptors and I fear it's a great setback to the development of endocannibinoid targeting drugs in general. this saddens me because I feel there is a lot of promise that could lie drugs in targeting various aspects this receptor system, for all kinds of diseases and disorders.

I was not implying that FAAH inhibitors are common constituents of synthetic weed, just that there is a lot of danger to potentially be had by messing w/ the endocannibinoid system
here is an article that talks about and explains the neurotoxicity of synthetic weed -- http://www.forbes.com/sites/alicegw...ice-k2-is-so-toxic-to-the-brain/#15b625ec49eb

apparently there were a few deaths in animal trials that it is implied may not have been reported to the company conducting the trial, and certainly not made known beforehand to the volunteers themselves.
this incident effectively halted the development of all drugs targeting the FAAH receptors and I fear it's a great setback to the development of endocannibinoid targeting drugs in general. this saddens me because I feel there is a lot of promise that could lie drugs in targeting various aspects this receptor system, for all kinds of diseases and disorders.

I was not implying that FAAH inhibitors are common constituents of synthetic weed, just that there is a lot of danger to potentially be had by messing w/ the endocannibinoid system
here is an article that talks about and explains the neurotoxicity of synthetic weed -- http://www.forbes.com/sites/alicegw...ice-k2-is-so-toxic-to-the-brain/#15b625ec49eb

That article is not scientific. Cannabinoids are well known to be neuroprotective. They are NOT neurotoxic.

That article is not scientific. Cannabinoids are well known to be neuroprotective. They are NOT neurotoxic.

there has not really been any human research done on synthetic full agonist CB1 and CB2 receptor agonists, but w/ side effects in otherwise healthy individuals including and not limited to hallucinations or full blown psychosis and persistent seizures, not to mention my own personal anecdotal experience w/ long term and/or heavy users of synthetic weed, I don't think I can be convinced that these chemicals are always "neuroprotective," especially in light of the fact that while the cannibinoids in cannabis itself have been found to be neuroprotective, there has been essentially no study whatsoever into those properties in the many rather effectively different synthetic cannibinoids that have become available over the past years.

People overdose on them. I am not talking about irresponsible, recreational use of synthetic weed by consuming cannabinoids in unknown amounts via huge bong rips. It should be obvious... Pure THC causes those same effects in overdose

And yes, there has. When they were first invented. When they were tested at therapeutic dose and did not cause any of the effects you listed.

Spice refers to a garbage synthetic weed product. People need to stfu up about it and need to say cannabinoids. It pisses me the FUCK OFF. The same with K2 and bath salts.

Cannabinoids and cathinones are perfectly safe drugs.

That is because they fucking overdose by taking HUGE FUCKING HITS AND NOT THE CORRECT DOSE. That is what I am saying. Like am 2201 for example. It is active in micrograms. How many mgs, hundreds of mgs maybe do they consume?!

And bath salts (cathinones)? I know people who throw a whole fucking gram on a bong! when they are active at 5 - 25 mg That is why they get all fucking loopy and shit

This is what I am fucking saying

At correct doses they are safe, like any other drug, you feel me? These fucktards OVERDOSE, MASSIVELY OVERDOSE

Some of them are pretty nasty shit though. As a paramedic in the UK the number of call out for incidents related to synthetic noids that I've seen has gone through the roof (there's one sold as "Black Mamba" here that seems to be the most troubling but I'm not sure of the exact chemical.

Most of these people who required ambulances weren't seriously hurt by the drug itself just laying unconcious in the street and had got themselves so fucked up they injured themselves in other ways.

I'm not trying to say they are deadly or anything but after most of the 1st and 2nd generation synthetic cannabinoids were banned what was introduced after that really was some horrible shit....

One drug I've never seen the remote attraction to TBH...

UGH you people don't fucking listen to me. Those are synthetic weed blends that people FUCKING OVERDOSE ON.

will you people listen

Maybe you will see an attraction to it if you get the actual cannabinoid and use the actual recommnded dosage of it, like I fucking said?

In that form It's just like any damn drug.

Black mamba is not a fucking drug.

I'm pretty sure you people don't even read posts. You just glance at them

What if I smoke one gram of a dextroamphetamine blend if it was sold as bath salts? Then I would be in danger and you people would be calling amphetamines shit drugs like you are calling cathinones shit, when dextroamphetamine is active in mg range JUST LIKE CATHINONES ARE. UGH

Or say I smoked a blend and inhaled one gram of THC then I would be in danger as well and you people would think THC was dangerous as shit. And yes you can DIE from THC. THC is active at 10mg. There have been overdoses and deaths on prescription marinol

If you don't understand me now you either aren't reading my posts or you are too thick too understand. I don't mean to be rude. But I made my point more than clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.