SpenceRave - 1/20/01 - SoCaL - Final Discussion

It's fozzy-instigated practical *joke* people! And a good one at that? LOL @ fozzy! Crackhead! :p

settle down people i have a friend over there that owes me and i was really stoned and bored. goddamn it the info line was suppose to be a rehab center in newport thats what you get for trusting your crackhead friends.

I can't wait to meet all the west coast peeps.
Love,
The Goddess
------------------
The Goddess
Beauty is the promise of happiness. Stendhal

smile.gif
smile.gif

YAY Kagan
smile.gif

AND LIQUIDOCEAN...you HAVE to come!!
smile.gif

OMG-I am so excited, very happy too that Kay is coming and all the east coast people! Yay! Lapdawg-I GOT the email today!!! Thank you, I emailed you back some info already. Did you get it? I hope so! Let me know if you did. Damn, there are even up north people coming down, right on! So, for sure it is from 9pm and on right? I will try to stay as long as I can so that I get to see EVERYONE! See ya in three days! Renee

Jen, can you please email me your cell number so that I have it to reach you guys on my way up on Saturday if I do need to? I know I had it somewhere from before but I can't find it! I also deleted your email address, I am so bad. Once I get your email, I will email you back with my cell number so if ANYTHING changes, please call me and let me know, ok? Thank you so much, Renee

Jen, can you please email me your cell number so that I have it to reach you guys on my way up on Saturday if I do need to? I know I had it somewhere from before but I can't find it! I also deleted your email address, I am so bad. Once I get your email, I will email you back with my cell number so if ANYTHING changes, please call me and let me know, ok? Thank you so much, Renee

im pretty sure you're *not* talkin to me..
but you can have my cell if you want it..
wink.gif

------------------
~*Princess Jen
Head of the Right Coast BLT Crew and Official Leg Humper of the SBS.
~No, I don't know anything, Imma KandyKidd. =oT
Friends dont let friends get MULLETS!-Got it Jay? =oP
*Don't frown, 'cause you never know when someone is falling in love with your smile*

If i had a buck for every girl named Jen i've met, i could stay at a really fancy hotel.
smile.gif

"If I had a buck for every girl named Jen I've gotten laid with, I can pay for my son's college education."
JEN=HORNY
By the way, the boys from RAMPART DIVISION will be stopping by to get some "party favors" to this party.
smile.gif
smile.gif

Officer Ray Perez
LAPD

ok, i found something for us to do after spencerave
smile.gif
sun day at arcadia at the s.m. pier
smile.gif
this is a really good local lineup
smile.gif
=>
sun day - los angeles, ca
brad (moontribe), tha roman (moontribe),treavor (moontribe)
sun day is a monthly celebration of the sun's last stand on this
hemisphere, and dancing to the freshest underground house spinning
on the planet earth. sun day is located at arcadia, 250 santa monica
pier, next to the carousel. plenty of parking is available underneath
the pier and in the public promenade lots. lush house and tropical
beverages will be flowering from 4pm to midnight sunday, january 21st.
enjoy two patios, two bars, and of course the live sunset projected
over the dance floor. $5 before sunset, $10 thereafter.

Blah! I was asking for Pixiegirl's cell number BUT I found it on my own from before, never mind, thanks anyways everyone, see ya later.

Otay doods and doodettes I will see you Sat evening. Yay!
smile.gif

*T*
------------------
Ruffiano
"Don't be pussy whipped, whip that pussy"

even though i can't make it, might i make a suggestion? fpr those of you are over 21 and bored around 6 am theres a club that opens up called the garage. its my favorite in la plus my buds a resident you should check it out.