• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Speedy UK blow (medium purity with ephedrine) - muscle twitches

DRK83

Greenlighter
Hi, we have been snorting street "cocaine" for the past few weeks. The eph/medium mpurity coke mixture seems to be very common at the moment but it's the best we have been getting.

Short as possible: we drink alcohol with it intentionally (aware of the risks) with it so are dealing with cocaine,Cocaethylene, ephedrine and perhaps something else (EZ test). After a few lines (0.05 to 0.1g each usually) we often get muscle spasms / twitches. Particularly in the left shoulder and forearm, sometimes in the right, but mostly in the left (also often in the pecs and legs). No chest pain as such, but it is worrying and can be panicky. This kicks in after around 2 hours when the eph seems to build up with its long half life.

Eating benzos normally sorts it out but trying to avoid this for obvious reasons.

Question is:

Are the muscle twitches/spasms most likely due to 1) vasoconstriction of arteries, or 2) electrolyte imbalance caused by diuretic effect of the alcohol?

Arm vascularity is usually reduced significantly when this occurs.

Thanks

Last edited:
Ok, I didn't get replies. But if this post saves one person on this planet I feel a sense of contribution. NOTE THIS POST REFERS TO STREET "COCAINE", MEDIUM PURITY ON TESTS, AND AMPY (EPHEDRINE) WHEN STACKED DUE TO THE HALVE LIFES OF THE AMPS.

In short, this whole thing ended in tears: MI (heart attack)

NOTE, WE WERE USING STREET BLOW WITH "MEDIUM PURITY" BUT ALWAYS TESTED POSITIVE FOR EPHEDRINE. I THINK THE HALF LIKE OF EPHEDRINE WHEN "STACKING" LINES IS THE KILLER. THAT AMPY SHIT HAS TO DISAPPEAR FROM THEMARKET.

So, the story: 34 years old, using cocaine for 4 months, last 3 were nearly daily. I had a Myocardial infarction - "MINOR", apparently (they know I suffer anxiety and drug abuse so maybe they BS'd me). This was about 3 hours after the last line of blow while I was asleep. I awoke drenched in sweat, stumbled to the bathroom like I was drunk, took a piss, heart felt like it stopped - I have benign palpitations, i went white in the mirror, took my pulse, seemed a bit arrhythmic but OKish on blow, but then NO BEAT for about 10 seconds. I went ghost white and fell to the floor saying my final rites. Pulse kicked back in, managed to stand up, needed to wake girlfriend. Lights were on but for some reason I turned 90 degrees to the left and walked into the door frame, fell over trying to shout her name. She woke. She called emergency services.

So, ambulance arrives , IV valium 10mg, 300mg aspirin (both of which I already had in the blood), no Betablockers, had ST elevation on ECG for about 10 hours. Had angiogram, chest x-ray, and 3 echocardiograms. The works. They claim to see no damage and I need to stop the cocaine. 2 days spent in a room with people 60 years - I am 34 and decided this is the final straw for 1) tobacco, 2) cocaine, 3) alcohol. I beat 2 out of 3. Sadly, the one that relapsed is cocaine.

Importantly, I had low POTASSIUM it was something like 2.4 (range 4 - 6). I would regularly take about 400mg in tabs every hour and sometimes eat a banana as I know stim bingeing particularly if you use AAS and lose kilos of sweat. Sodium was good (I drank sea salt every few hours), they refused to test calcium and mag.

NOTE: I explained to the doctor it was amphetamine laced cocaine, but they only ever used the term cocaine to describe the issue when I think it was 20%. So "cocaine" is on my record, even though it was "street coke". I imagine this screws up government stats, and even this entire board since people refer to cocaine when they really mean an amphetamine with 15% cocaine.

I bump this thread to say:

IF YOU ARE ADDICTED:

IF YOU ARE AN ADDICT AND YOU GET AMP IN YOUR BLOW, FLUSH IT OR WASH IT. DON'T BUY THIS AMPY SHIT FROM THE STREET.

STAY FED AND HYDRATED DURING BINGES. AVOID ALCOHOL, CAFFEINE AND OTHER STIMS AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE. DON'T EVER DO IT EVERY DAY.

IF YOU HAVEN'T TOUCHED COCAINE YET, CONSIDER MY STORY BEFORE YOU DO.

IF YOU CAN THINK OF ANOTHER DRUG TO GET THEM OFF FOR GOOD, PLEASE TELL ME NOW. I CAN ONLY REPLACE ONE ADDICTION FOR ANOTHER.

Final details: Dosage 0.75mg circa only over only 2 hours. Often I would do 1.5 grams over 36 hours previously. Real fiender who can't face bed. Never developed tolerance as I would have to back off every few hours for the freaking ephedrine to go away. Ephedrine seems EVERYWHERE in UK currently when you buy from the bottom of the street.

The sad ending if you made it this far reading: Despite what I said above, I failed, and I relapsed. I'm back on the C 4 months later with stuff without eph/meth... I'll save that for another thread... I have a lot to say... if anyone cares, reply and let know.

Disclaimer: Written slightly emotional and a bit benzo'd up (0.5mg xanax, not drunk).

Last edited: