• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin speedballs, did I get really good coke?

spdballer

Greenlighter
I've been IVing for some time and have been doing speedballs for quite some time also, (by speedball I am referring to heroin plus cocaine in the same rig).
Recently my dealer has been giving me some cocaine that has been of a different quality than I've ever gotten before. It's not shiny or anything so I'm almost certain it's simply cocaine and not cut with any amphetamines or anything of that nature but I get a different rush than I've ever had when doing a speedball than I ever have experienced before.. It's the most euphoric feeling I have ever experienced and it affects my hearing slightly. Like my voice sounds different to me as well as other noises. I've never had my hearing effected before when using coke or doing a speedball.

So my question is, is this just really good coke or what? Has the effected hearing aspect ever happened to any of you? What are your opinions?

I think you are experiencing a bell ringer. It has to do with rapid blood pressure change.

Thanks pbuilder that makes a lot of sense but still its never happened to me before and it happens every time I use this coke so would it be because this stuff is just really good?

There is no way for us to know but yeah man it sounds like its really good coke causing it.

Yea, its probably just decent/above average coke, there was a lot of garbage flowing around last time I indulged. With good coke I usually would get a bellringer with approximately 40-50mg. I would always start out small, overdosing on intravenous cocaine is litterally the most terrifying experience I've ever had the misfortune to go through. A friend of mine also watched his friend die (very quickly) after shooting a speedball with too much blood. Supposedly the man began gasping for air, and then coughing up huge gobs of blood, before dying within minutes.

I definitely understand that I'm not likely to scare you out of shooting cocaine-It took two very close calls for me to completely cut the habit out of my mind (I havnt touched blow in over five months!), I just hope that you go easy with it. For me, IV coke is the most addictive and dangerous drug out there, due to my tendency to compulsively re-dose, as well as the wreckless behavior I would engage in to support the habbit. Not to mention, the cuts used in cocaine nowadays are hurrendous (Levemisole)

If you're relatively new to it (sounds like you are if you have only experienced bellringers a few times) I would consider stopping now and sticking to the H if you have to shoot something, because over time, you get to a point where dope just isn't good enough unless you have some coke to throw in as well. Anyway, good luck and be well (and safe).

If you're relatively new to it (sounds like you are if you have only experienced bellringers a few times) I would consider stopping now and sticking to the H if you have to shoot something, because over time, you get to a point where dope just isn't good enough unless you have some coke to throw in as well. Anyway, good luck and be well (and safe).

This is superb advice that i think everyone new to this type of thing needs to hear and hopefully it can deter some people from starting a horrible habit of needing both.

"It's the most euphoric feeling I have ever experienced and it affects my hearing slightly. Like my voice sounds different to me as well as other noises"

This just sounds like a "bellringer" you would get from good blow. I think you got good coke and all the stuff before was just stepped on 20 times before it got to the street.

Yup.. as others have said.. you are experiencing the patented "bellringer". When it feels like there's a thousand bees all buzzing in your head at the same time and every sound around you takes on this high pitched hum. If you take a big enough shot it usually also is accompanied by your vision kind of pulsing, or at least that's how I'd describe it. You can get a ringer from less than stellar coke as well, but it's just not as euphoric and natural feeling.. it feels a little dirtier with crappy stuff. Good coke will give you an incredibly intense rush, a feeling like ice in your chest that almost takes your breath away with the bellringer happening at the same time. It also lasts much longer with quality product. I've had coke so good that the rush itself lasted for a solid 2-3 minutes, peaking the whole time. My teeth and face would go numb and the world felt like it was being sucked away.

But, you need to be careful.. as I'm sure you already know since you said you've been speedballing for a while.. it changes your addiction. It turns it into something much worse and petty soon it's really easy to find yourself just shooting straight coke and having that turn into your primary addiction.. especially if you are getting good shit.

Znegative, what do you mean by shooting a speedball with too much blood?
And I've been messing around with coke and h for about 3 years now but never consistently doing speedballs the coke my dealer used to sell me in the past was nothing special so I was never really enticed to keep doing them, but I really appreciate your advice and find it helpful because I realize this last week I've been picking up a *snip sorry no prices* bag of coke with my h every time now since it's been this good. However it lasts me 2-3 days and when I mix a speedball I only need a little bit of this blow for a real good high. But I do catch myself redosing more frequently than I normally would so I agree with you that IV coke is VERY addictive.

All that being said, I am going to be taking a break from the blow cause I definitely don't want to start needing that on top of the h every time.

Thanks for the input and stating it the way you did instead of coming out like an a-hole and talking shit about me like some people do ha. But nobody's done that on this thread!
But thanks Znegative and everybody else for their input!

I guess the ride of this good speedball was awesome while it lasted but it's time to give it up for a few months ha. Maybe after a few months this good blow will be gone and he'll have crappy stuff again which will just make me not want to even waste my time or money haha.

Znegative, what do you mean by shooting a speedball with too much blood?
And I've been messing around with coke and h for about 3 years now but never consistently doing speedballs the coke my dealer used to sell me in the past was nothing special so I was never really enticed to keep doing them, but I really appreciate your advice and find it helpful because I realize this last week I've been picking up a *snip sorry no prices* bag of coke with my h every time now since it's been this good. However it lasts me 2-3 days and when I mix a speedball I only need a little bit of this blow for a real good high. But I do catch myself redosing more frequently than I normally would so I agree with you that IV coke is VERY addictive.

All that being said, I am going to be taking a break from the blow cause I definitely don't want to start needing that on top of the h every time.

Thanks for the input and stating it the way you did instead of coming out like an a-hole and talking shit about me like some people do ha. But nobody's done that on this thread!
But thanks Znegative and everybody else for their input!

I guess the ride of this good speedball was awesome while it lasted but it's time to give it up for a few months ha. Maybe after a few months this good blow will be gone and he'll have crappy stuff again which will just make me not want to even waste my time or money haha.

Smart decision.

^that couldn't have been stated in a more accurate manner, which is why I'm once again so pleased to have you as part of the OD team ;).

Shooting cocaine did become my primary addiction, and though I have quit, I must say that I still consider it my DOC-and it's a bad preference to have. At least with heroin you get a good couple hours between fixing with some solid euphoria in between. IV coke lasts 3 minutes MAX (if it lasts any longer you're likely about to OD).

I too have injected cocaine so strong that my vision actually became completely blurred...that cannot be healthy lol.

Yea you've pretty much explained my high from this blow in a speedball to a T! I couldn't couldn't have explained it better myself and the rush from this stuff does last at the least 2-3 min depending on how much I do. The first shot I did with this stuff had the primary rush lasting at least 5 minutes cause I didn't have any idea how strong this stuff was and just threw in my usual amount of coke for a speedball. But now I know with this stuff all it takes is a little bump.
I'm gonna be taking a break from it now though because I definitely don't need that monkey on my back!

I sometimes instantly go into a panic attack from shooting coke, it scares me....I really hope I never do it again!

Last edited by a moderator:
Znegative, what did you mean by a friend of yours watched a friend die by shooting a speedball with too much blood? I don't understand the too much blood part?

I sometimes instantly go into a panic attack from shooting coke, it scares me....I really hope I never do it again!

Yeah, I've had that happen before.. usually only after doing a massive shot and being on the border of OD'ing or actually OD'ing. Zneg wrote this really detailed and spot on post in another thread about what it feels like to OD on IV coke. It was really terrifying.. Hah. I can't remember the thread or I would put it up, but it was a pretty amazing description of the panic and craziness that happens.

I'm going to try and find it...I think it's worth posting for the sake of HR (not to toot my own horn)

I'm going to try and find it...I think it's worth posting for the sake of HR (not to toot my own horn)

I actually felt the same way.. since this thread is about IV coke specifically and we were talking about the difference in feeling from bad coke to good coke.. it's important people know what to look for in an OD incase it happens.

I believe this is the one:

There is nothing more terrifying than overdosing on intravenous cocaine. The horrible thing is that while your heart is pounding, and your extremities are spasming out, you actually start to go into respiratory depression. I've had some serious asthma attacks that have landed me in ICU before, and they are not even comparable. Sitting on the floor, afraid that if you move you will croak, uncontrollably twitching and suffocating=no fun.

Just to add to this, an OD shot will start off just the same as a regular ('good') shot. The only difference is that the ringing gets louder and louder until you are literally deaf, and it lasts far longer. You also feel your heart rate pulsating wildly through every artery in your body. Your arms go numb, your ears feel scratchy, you want to cry but you try and force yourself not too, because it literally feels like any additional movement, even the drop of a tear, would cause your heart to stop... It's sick.

I've gone through it at least two times. The first time I actually passed out in my bed from lack of oxygen and actually woke up with a syringe still half filled with cocaine dangling out of my arm..that is how ugly this crap can get.

I believe this is the one:

Just to add to this, an OD shot will start off just the same as a regular ('good') shot. The only difference is that the ringing gets louder and louder until you are literally deaf, and it lasts far longer. You also feel your heart rate pulsating wildly through every artery in your body. Your arms go numb, your ears feel scratchy, you want to cry but you try and force yourself not too, because it literally feels like any additional movement, even the drop of a tear, would cause your heart to stop... It's sick.

I've gone through it at least two times. The first time I actually passed out in my bed from lack of oxygen and actually woke up with a syringe still half filled with cocaine dangling out of my arm..that is how ugly this crap can get.

No it's the one where it's like a big paragraph.. it's longer where you describe having to sit down and worrying your heart was going to come out of your chest and shit. It was written like a chapter in a novel, really descriptive.

Edit: Here it is.. this is describing IV crack.. but the experience is the same.

An OD on IV crack/cocaine

I stupidly shot crack for a period of time (as the crack I was getting had a higher percentage of cocaine content than the powder that was available). Anyway, I bought a fifty piece rock, crushed it up, and was doing shots, mixing it with citric acid. I kept (stupidly) using the same spoon and leaving the residue from the previous shot in there, so it began to accumulate. I also seemed to be getting incredibly weak shots out of the stuff, no bell ringers, hardly even experienced that coke 'taste' that all IV coke heads know so well.. Anyway, I poured the rest of the crushed up rock into the spoon with all the residue, and poured way more citric acid on it than I had been using. I figured that it was just bunk dope. Anyway I stirred it up, and ALL the residue dissolved pretty much this time, which should have been a warning sign, but stupidly I payed no mind to it. Instead, I drew it all up and shot it. I got up to throw my works away, when all of a sudden I heard the begining of a bellringer, and I though "Allright!". The ringing kept getting more and more intense, and instead of fading away after a minute (as is usually the case), it just kept going, and my heart was beating OUT OF CONTROL. I immediately sat down because I began to panic, as I had clearly pushed things too far. I soon started to have trouble breathing (I felt as though I was suffocating), and I was afraid to move an inch as it seemed as though my heart would explode (this was particularly annoying because I hd two bags of heroin I had bought to come down with, and I desperately wanted to use them to level myself out.

Anyway. I was stuck on the floor for around an hour, unable to move or talk, and hardly able to breath. Not to mention the uncontrollable spasming of my extremities. It was fucking terrifying, I mean, TERRIFYING. I would have cried had I been able to because I so did not want to die, but I knew I was incredibly close.

Please, for everyone that uses cocaine, be careful. Do allergy tests, and always try and have someone around you in case something fucked up happens, because although what happened to me was terrifying (and I havn't touched that garbage SINCE), it can be much worse.

Last edited: