• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids speedball

999 mph speedball

Greenlighter
any thoughts of 60 mg vyvanse, with 10 mg percs, like, feelings, what does the euphoria feel like, etc. any ways to enhance the feeling? swims kinda new to this genre of drug use

I'm not to sure what the effects would be, but I can't imagine mixing would be a good idea. I mostly just wanted to say that you don't need to use swim. It's not aloud here and we all know your talking about yourself.

Eat something like a order of fries or bag of chips about 10-15min before you take the vyvanse.

Opiates make me want to go do shit, and the vyvanse/amps give me the feeling of alertness, so works good together if yur doing something that requires thinking. Video games are fun,gotta b carful of the eye movements and clicks, can feel motion sickness(from the perc/opiate)and with your heart thumping while on the adderal, i enjoy working out doors on a project, like working on one of my trucks, reading blueprints&maps. On 'the field' i just would take the vyvanse after breakfast and the perc after lunch.

Last edited:
That is not a speedball, plain and simple.

Speedballs are always IV cocaine & heroin. Merely using a stimulant and opiate/opiod, or some people even seem to think any stimulant and any depressant is a speedball, it ain't. The feeling from IV coke & H is absolutely unique and indescribable. I personally love it too much. My love of SBs may someday be a blessing because if the high grade coke I can get ever goes away I will probably all but give up shooting anything because I have no desire to use H on its own. I have no physical dependence, for real, so that is absolutely feasible.

Id take the vyvanse first them when u start to come down take the perc..thats my opinion..and stop being dramatic this is not a speedball..combining uppers and downers are always a waste imo enless your banging them

That is not a speedball, plain and simple.

Speedballs are always IV cocaine & heroin. Merely using a stimulant and opiate/opiod, or some people even seem to think any stimulant and any depressant is a speedball, it ain't. The feeling from IV coke & H is absolutely unique and indescribable. I personally love it too much. My love of SBs may someday be a blessing because if the high grade coke I can get ever goes away I will probably all but give up shooting anything because I have no desire to use H on its own. I have no physical dependence, for real, so that is absolutely feasible.

I had to laugh when I read this, because I too refuse to use iv heroin if coke isn't available and vice versa.