• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Speedball Q

Codyyyy

Greenlighter
Okay, I have enough experience in combining the two, researched enough to know the ins and outs of safety, and do know what I'm doing. My question is simple. If I did my regular heroin shot, then, instead of mixing the two, did the hard shot, would i experience two separate rushes or would the single heroin rush eliminate the possibility of a hard rush?

In my experience it will dull the coke a bit, a ringer may be harder to achieve, but why separate them? I'd not be very good at hitting myself once loaded, so I would often miss the second shots too and with coke that's a complete waste and a high abscess potential - as I'm sure you know. So I returned to mixing them. You're experienced, so you know - but for others who aren't, don't do this, if you must cut the amount of each by a genuine 50%, and remember the coke wears off faster, I OD'd once b/c of this, and lost a friend to fentanyl/coke - he didn't know. RIP Roy, still miss ya buddy... @ least I can use your experience and pass it as information for others.

For what effect do you wish to do them separately, is there a HR angle here I'm missing? I work in HR so please enlighten me if this is what you're shooting for (ahh, shit no pun intended). Curious, not judgmental. Thanks.