• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Speedball overdose (heroin+cocaine)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My gut wants to say LSD, in which i've experienced what i feel to be the pinnacle of human experience. That peak in the trip when all questions are answered, and my mind is in perfect harmony with my body. I am able to fully control myself for the first time. It's paradoxical to the state of confusion and disarray that is often associated with psychedelics.

I've always preferred to identify myself as a musician, and i've had trips that allow what is 'truly' inside to fully emerge. I've had multiple instances in which a symphony would just flow through me, without thinking about it. During these miraculous moments my voice would sound perfectly in tune, more crisp and defined than it ever had before. My breathing was deep and rich, the guitar seemed to play songs itself through my hands, songs that i have never even heard or thought of before. And the songs would just melt into each other. It would be like musical telepathy. This only happened on perfectly timed trips with zero distractions. Like fully accessing the singular bank of human thought and creativity, the same way any virtuoso could do on a regular basis. I could walk away from this experience with a sense of fulfillment, knowing what i may be capable of in the perfect scenario.

I like how JackARoe compares feeling physically good to emotionally centered. And for me, while speedballs and even just heroin are incredible physical highs, they can't touch the euphoria provided by the fully immersive and emotionally balanced tuning in of the mind and body that we sometimes experience with the more 'enlightening' drugs.
Unbelievable experience. I even wanna try it sometime.

I don't know what if feels like. I can tell you what may happen to you after you overdose on speedball, that is, if you survive and don't end up dead like River Phoenix, Chris Farley, John Belushi, Phillip Seymour Hoffman and many others.

My son overdosed on speedball at least twice, that we know off. He almost died both times. The last time he just ended up in the ICU with severe brain damage, heart attack, acute kidney and liver failure. He ended up paraplegic and blind, due to the severe brain damage. You guys are all crazy to be playing around with this. It is just not worth it, for your or for your families, to inflict this kind of damage and pain

I just wanted to say, I have experienced speed-ball overdoses firsthand , It feels great everything just disappears into thick black velvety nothing, then I am awoken to someone roughly slapping me in the attempt to revive me, No pain, no hurting just black..I personally think it feels wonderful but I am the dark type (Not suggesting anyone attempt this btw!)

^
that's what most OD'S feel like and I guess why I keep having more.

I can´t stand coke in any dosage anymore , so I´ll go psychotic almost instantly even when mixing with heroin , must have done a hundred speedballs perphaps but the thing is over.

Horrible speedball

I would assume they would be aware something very bad is happening during OD.

Only done speedball twice-- really fucked up mix.
Keep it that way, I have two friends that died from speedballing and I almost died from speedballing. I was all of a sudden sweating profusely, got this weird cold glaze that brushed through my whole body. My heart started beating through my chest a hundred miles an hour, this all happened just all of a sudden mind you. My hands started closing into a fist, and I couldn't open them, and my body just started tightening and seizing up, and my heart just started beating faster and faster. My face turned white as a ghost, and I thought I was going to die, and it was probably the scariest feeling I have ever had in my life. It is extremely ExtremelY!!! dangerous, don't ever ever EVER speedball again, trust me it is extremely, dangerous.

Status
Not open for further replies.