• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

speed

it's pretty simple..

if you've got crystals of methamphetamine just crush them up (pestle and mortar would do this well) then mix it with your cutting agent (glucose is cheap, readily available, easy on the nasal passages and leaves a nice tasting drip)

if you've got a paste dry it out (put it in a sealed container with a dessicant) then crush and cut

as for the ratio's it's a matter of personal taste (because, of course, this is for personal consumption, right?), though 2:1 and 3:1 are nice ratio's, start cutting it more and you're getting a bit greedy..

First work out how much actual speed you have. Calculate the value if sold in points. Then work out how much you're hoping to make in total. Divide your first answer by your second answer and multiply by 100. This is the percentage of your target you'd be able to make if sold uncut. Subtract this from 100 to work out the extra percentage required to make up the short fall. Cut accordingly. Tell everyone how you have the 'sickest gear in town'. Enjoy feeding the raver kiddies sugar. Buy a porsche. Sleep well at night. :)

what about the clear liquid stuff.....yeh, i let it sit in the freezer overnight, but was still liquid.

terbs said:
what about the clear liquid stuff.....yeh, i let it sit in the freezer overnight, but was still liquid.

That my friend is hydrated methamphetamine. It needs to be dried out.

And Pleo you forgot to tell them to save x% for a lawyer when they get busted for posting threads that make it pretty obvious they are dealing.

terbs; meth in freezer = bad idea. Meth is hygroscopic. the only way to stop it going guggly etc, is to dry it out as stated previously. a good technique is to sit it under you desk lamp for a few hours.

so if it is pure as in the paste stuff.... i just leave it on a bench ( room temperature) for a few hours till it go hard then just add glucose and start ... choppping ...? with creidt card or something along those lines?

^^ No. It will soak up more moisture unless humidity is very low.

If you're interested in finding out why this happens, check this for an explanation and couple of pretty pictures

This or this and should give you a simple procedure for drying, but for acid-base purifying see the last part of this from Ecstasy Discussion. The method can also be applied to meth.

[Edit: fixed up a couple of links; p_d]

Last edited:
Its easier to use less when its cut as your doses are a more manageable size. Plus it doesn't burn like the fires of hell when its going in.

How bigs a line? How longs a piece of string?

Start with really small amounts until you figure out your dosage and then go from there, but it will be different for everyone. Purity and tolerance play a big part in this.

Psychadelic_Paisly said:
...meth in freezer = bad idea..

It's fine to keep it in the freezer while it's not gluggy since the freezer is a very dry environment.

While the relative humidity of a freezer might be fairly high, the absolute humidity is pretty low.

Strength reduction can = Harm Reduction

Hang on a minute. I might have missed something, but the question itself is not an admission, and doesn't in any way refer to dealing.

I've cut stuff for personal use. I found it was good Harm reduction in that it can help regulate intake if the speed is to be insufflated. It will irritate the nose, so reduce that to a minimum by making sure your glucose is fine - no big crystals and the meth is evenly mixed.

As mentioned, both meth and cut should be thoroughly dry before mixing.

Im under the impression that you can dry your product much quicker by heating/evaporating, but does this lose yield ?

I have cut my own Methamphetamine before with Methylphenidate and Dexamphetamine which in my opinion may be a better way to go about things if you must use cuting agents.

However that is just more binder and junk to insufflate up your nasal passages, but i would sooner have two Amphetamine compounds rather then Methamphetamine and Glucose, not to mention cutting agents been most likely present in te product you have at the momment.

Looking at it from a harm min/red view i dont suggest doing this.

ld50 vs ssri said:
Im under the impression that you can dry your product much quicker by heating/evaporating, but does this lose yield ?

My understanding is that it will. Even though if your heating at temperatures below 171degC some of the powder will absorb enough energy to melt and then vapourise. Though the lower the temp the less vapourisation, and the better the yield. I believe this is one of the reason why they tend to boil under vacuum in industrial labs. But the realisty of the situation is that you would be tlaking about negligable amounts.

whats the best surface to cut it on ... like pure( clear hunny like gunk) wid glucose...
plastic?
wood?
glass?
marble?

ld50 vs ssri: the amount of dexamphetamine in a dexy is pretty small compared to the binders. Each pill contains 5mg of active compound and weighs ~200mg total so you're looking at 195mg of binders for every 5 mg of added amphetamine.. I MUCH prefer snorting glucose to snorting binders, it's water soluable, the drip tastes nice and you can barely feel it go in as opposed to the binders which aren't water soluable so they hang around in your nose for days, are pretty painful and harsh on your nasal passages. I'd rather snort a tiiiiny bit more inactive substance to safe myself from having to snort the binders in dexies/ritalin.

tigerlilyz: as has been said, dry it out first. When you've done that, glass is probably best.

Cutting Speed

1. Dissolve your powder in a few ml of water

2. Add MSM (PURE! DO NOT ADD GLUCOSAMINE CRUD AND THAT OTHER C WORD).

3. Make sure all MSM is disolved, tip the water onto a bowl/plate & evaporate using a hair dryer.

Easy!

- SWIM

Thread cleaned - please keep posts on topic and to the point. If you have something to ask specifically of another poster, send them a PM directly with your message instead of having a chatter on this forum.

BigTrancer :)

if ur cutting BURNABLE speed then dont use glucose ur just gonna have alot of angry speed heads after you the best cuting agent for BURNABLE speed is caffine!!!! burns clear
now have fun tryin to get it ha ha ha ha ha ha

thats a speed dealers megga secreat injoy but dont cut burnable u can only add like 1.5 points to a gram not to get caught out

next time u smoke speed have a look at the end of ur cracky (not the ball end) if that's coverd in white shit thats caffine ive played with caf i no how it acts

Caffiene? You must be joking! And explain how Caffience can be "RECRYSTALIZED" into Glass Shards!

MSM Does this, Caffiene DEFINATELY will not!

And, ALL SPEED is burnable! ALL OF IT! YES! This includes the HCL (powder) form! With the best gear Ive come across, Ive noticed I could not cut it any more than 3:1 without noticing a bit of a quality change myself! In the end, just think about it. 0.15 snorted, compared to 1.0g snorted! :: Do you think you will be able to tell the difference? ::: Dont be a fool and cut your gear too much.. Gear being cut is done for profit or safety. As chances are slim that a person will overdose on amphetamines, I can only assume its for the money.

Caffiene? You must be joking! And explain how Caffience can be "RECRYSTALIZED" into Glass Shards!

MSM Does this, Caffiene DEFINATELY will not!

You sure about that? Caffeine will crystalise into white needle crystals.