Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

speed with MDMA qsns

cke

Bluelighter
ok ive got a few qsns about mixing pills(MDMA) and speed.
i am a fairly experienced MDMA user but have only had speed once before.
there is an event coming up where i want to be awake/have energy from about 12midday to about 8am the next day. I want to be able to sleep that whole day as i am working at 5pm that day.
I am considering getting some speed as a means to keep myself awake for the time period (rather than consuming an outrageous amount of pills as a source of energy). The speed i would be getting is of a good quallity.
My qns are:
around How much should i have to keep me up for the party but allowing me to sleep the next day?
When should i have it?
Will the speed effect my roll in any way?
Should i have the speed before or after my pills? will having speed in between rolls make a difference ?
will combining the 2 make the comedown worse?

thanks

its really going to depend on your body and tolerance and considering you have done speed once before i really dont think this is predictable, you could very well be kept awake for 20 hours without being used to going to sleep while under effect or side effects of speed.

So therefor no one can really tell you how much to have or when to have it, my suggestion is less than a total of 3 pnts of decent speed should be more than enough for you, small lines and have it earlier rather than later in your party.

Yes it will effect your roll, because you dont do it often it may even enhance your roll somewhat although you will be losing some of the MDMA effects due to the speed you may find that the new sensation of the speed is enhanced greatly by the MDMA that is still working. However in more experienced speed users there is debate about speed and pills as a combo. I think its pretty clear that if you are wizzing off your dial when you take a pill the come up is going to be much smoother and less noticable, this i find a negative as i like to feel my pills come up as strong as possible.

Caution in the possibility that speed on MDMA could potentially cause neurotoxicity due to the dopamine neurotransmitters playing havoc with your ht receptors. this is damaging and can really only accelerate your downgrading of receptors and leave you getting less and less from your pills untill before you can say "i lost the magic" you will have lost the magic.

In my opinion the comedown can only be made worse by the human mind. I find that by simply endevouring to ignore or perhaps even trying to enjoy the "comedown" i have come to a point where unless i have been hitting it for 3 or 4 days i wont have one. After those 3 or 4 days i sometimes feel worse than i normally would on that particular day but i keep in mind that my decisions led me to that point of pain so therefor i must accept the consequences and do something to take my mind off it.

Try going into the party with it in your mind that comedowns are really just a figment of your imagination. It may just work.

man it would be very hard, if not impossible to have speed incertain amount, so that it will give u energy, and feeling....then been able to sleep the next day.....

thank you zaki.

im now thinking of having a point over the period of say 11am to 1pm on the first day. then dropping my first pill at least 2 hours later.

i dont want really want to be whizzing of my dial, just a means as to not fall dead by 1am on the sunday. i definately want to keep my roll as strong as possible.

more thoughts are appreciated guys :D

Just another reminder, that both substances mentioned are stimulants, combined stimulant use over long periods is not advisable.

I used to take whizz about 4 hours before taking pills and it didn't seem to affect [the pills] that much. Then I'd wait til I felt the effects of the pill were over before taking more whizz. Once you're suitably munted on pills whizz is great to keep you up and happy.
About wanting to sleep though, effectively on cue - I think you're dreaming - [pun not intended!]. I dunno - take K - that'll get you to sleep - or a sleeping tablet. After a night on whizz you won't be able to sleep until your body is totally exhausted.
OR you could just take more speed and go right through work....OK OK, not advisable, just something that I would do, because I'm crazy, but I realise that comedowns, feeling scattered and feeling like you can't cope are all just states of minds that you can ignore and work through.

thanks for replies guys and girls.
i think i might take funluvingurls 1st suggestion on board.... speed at least a few hours b4 1st pill
unfortunately i have taken her 2nd suggestion on board in the past as well, hence this thread :p

if you find that you cant sleep the next day and you've set aside at least 8 hours to sleep, it might be handy to get some light over the counter sleeping pills or even better, some valium.
now valium will calm you down enough so you can sleep, but its harder to get hold of. i find its good to have on hand if someone starts flippin out from too much meth/speed or just to let yourself wind down after a big one.

the only problem being, and thats why i said eight hours, is that both can make you groggy.

well now im starting work at 1pm on the sunday so im just gonna cross my fingers and hope for the best lol