• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Speed v XTC - what to do?

Sounds like you really dont want to do speed any more, id just stop, it wont be that painful. Get some decent nutrition into you, a multi and heaps of water and ride it out. Make up a kit of music that relaxes you, food you enjoy and DVDs you like. Keep busy and offload the wiz you just got, it will simply be to tempting - it talks to you, i swear!
JMO, good luck

Okay - as per the binging on MDMA...
I myself have done this, over a 4 day period, an insane amount of pills - we went thru 60 between 2 of us in 4 days...
Take note: i slept for at least 3 hours per day after the clubs.

Pills still effect me, perhaps not as hard, but i've been doing them alot less since this time, but all the pills i've eaten (if they have been quality MDMA bix) have hit me nicely.
I may have eaten half of my brain to a pulp, but it's still working fine now, and i don't have ne different personality traits, or otherwise - i can honestly say that it was the best 4 days of a life time - just one big Hard core rush, followed by a nap, and then back to BUZZZZZ...

I however, do not suggest doing this, it's DEFINATELY not good for you, and burns a nice ol' hole in the pocket.

I've also got a mate who is addicted to meth - read my thread about stimulant psychosis, it explains the story all too well :)

Party Safe
Zaineaol :)

phase_dancer said:
I'm uncertain whether lorenzo-benzo - last post- meant stopping altogether, or in the middle of exams. If it's the later then I agree, it's probably not a good time to quit.

But if this is to mean continuing after exams, and from Carbine's first post, it sounds like that is her concern; then I suggest it's definitely worth exchanging 4-5 days of pain and discomfort for this renewed clarity and depth of feeling. The focus and concentration lacking during withdrawal eventually returns, and is often more coherent and sharp than during those last days of use. If sleep is compromised too much during use - which it nearly always is - it makes sense that cognitive function will be impaired.

Sorry phase dancer... i'm fucked up now, but at least happy cause exams are over. Anyways to clarify what i was saying, it should be used everyday for a period where it is required e.g. exam time. Stopping is really fucked up cause the withdrawls are bad and you can't focus on ur work and you have no time to recover. Whats worse is running low on shit, cause you take small bumps just so no withdrawls occur, but its not enough to help you concentrate. This happened to me, i only had a point left for the past 3 days, i slacked off and started studying yesterday just so i can have some for todays exam, otherwise it would have been a total fuckup.

BTW the only time you should stop is when u don't need it, then smoke some weed, chill and sleep.

Moreover, what you learn on speed whilst studying is state-dependant.

That happened to me once. In my latin exam last session half way through i started to forget everything as the speed wore off... it was dreadful.

BigTrancer's advice was good. Stick to your resolve. If you go out with your friends and they're all doing lines...don't give in. It's not worth it. Don't give in if people offer it to you.

And for the future, you shouldn't use speed to study like that. I've used speed myself... it is a nootropic in *small* quantities. But using every day for 6 weeks is silly if you are concerned about not getting addicted. if you need to concentrate on daily basis, rather have caffiene, and then right before your exams have a little and then have a little during your exams..
You'll still crash from a caffiene addiction, but you're much better off with that.

But the important concept is that you should only use A LITTLE bit for study purposes. small finger dips.
Too much makes your mind too one-tracked, apart from any risk re addictiveness.

I am sympathetic with you. I myself have, after exam periods/big assessments times found myself thinking "gee i'd really love some gas right now"... and maybe the night after to celebrate ive had some... but apart from that you just have to say no. And despite the fact that ive never done as much as you did, beating addiction is the same in every circumstance.
And you also have to "just say no" to the temptation of doing more and more speed during study times.
Ontop of the growing desire, the thought of being even more efficient is tempting, if not - in some ways - misled.

and please don't listen to lorenzo_benzo's advice re doing pot to fall asleep during study/exam periods.

Pot is shocking for your brain.

Rather use melatonin, and if that's not enough, codeine.

^ no i never said to smoke weed during exam times to sleep only for after when u don't need to use meth anymore. The only way to sleep is to take a short acting benzo e.g. temazepam, zanax, serepax etc so you can wake up for the exams.

perhaps if you try some l-tyrosine you might not get so agitated? i've heard it helps - bought some myself but haven't tried it yet. you can just get it from health food shops. you should find heaps of info about it if you search. lots of speed/meth users use it.

This sounds very familiar to what I went thru a couple of months ago, except with me it was crystal. Probably the best advice I can give is this: When it stops being fun, it's time to stop. When you feeling like you're using just to prove a tired point, you need to give it up for a while.

Like others have said, coffee can help in the mornings, and that dull, sluggish feeling will eventually give way and you'll feel a million dollars compared to when you needed a pipe/line to get out of bed.

A good friend of mine (who loves his recs. as much as the next person) put it into perspective for me: "They're called recreation drugs for a reason. If you were meant to use them everyday they'd be called everyday drugs!"

Kid_Cisco.

So how long does it take for my tolerance to return to zero? And can i do anything to speed it up? (no pun intended)

Basically, it's doing nothing for me now, I might get high for a few minutes but after that it just drops off and i feel like shite again.

I used to do a little bit and get this amazing euphoria that would last all day.

Also i'm wondering if the stuff I took a few months ago could have been crystal meth crushed up? I have heard that all the speed in Australia is actually crystal meth, not amp sulphate. Because the effects i'm getting from the stuff i took about 6 months ago and what i'm taking now are light years apart...

very confusing