• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

speed tolerance?

o yeah i think speed (meth) might to a slight degree be serotonergenic? but its mainly dopaminergenic? and yeah to reiterate the tolerance lasts really long. thats how you could tell you got a really speedy pill when you and your friends drop and theyre all tweaked with the MD feeling and you think its just some seedy bunk pilL? just my 2c

oh yes I some times I take riducles amount of meth especialy when smoked cause it tasted good and I just can't stop smoking it once I start

streetsurfer: my personal view (as someone who takes magnesium religiously and meth very infrequently) is that magnesium doesn't help meth tolerance at all. Im basing this on two weekends of use (two weeks apart) with the same product: first was absolutely earth-shattering, the second completely feeble. It taught me a lesson: meth tolerance *does* go down, eventually (it had been 6 months for me) and it climbs back up again very, very quickly if you overdo it (for reference, we're talking about 500mg [assume, but can't confirm, close to pure], spread over 4 days here - not vast amounts).

I take 700mg of chelated magnesium daily (in a multivitamin & independent capsule) and an additional 1-2000mg (in two doses) when using meth, BTW. It totally eliminates clenching and muscle fatigue but for tolerance - forget about it :(

Just my own personal experiences.
I've gone from using speed occasionally (a point or so every few weeks) to using roughly a gram a weekend. This has happened over the course of about two months. Basically what I'm trying to say is that two months ago I was getting smashed around on one point, and now. Well there is definatley a tolerance there.
As to reversing this, if anyone has any ideas short of having a break, I'd love to know!

stop taking it. most effective way.

on the note of tolerances, I was never really a heavy user and regardless, now I have one fuck-off nasty tolerance.
good thing I dont touch the stuff anymore ;)