• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Speed Paste

cyberius

Bluelight Crew
I'm getting 20g of speed paste pretty soon. How would one use speed paste and what are the effects like (compared to meth)? It's apparently ~80% pure, what would the dose be like?

I'm looking for just a small push to reduce my clinical depression and give me the energy to make changes in my life

Well, at first you probably have to dry it, so just let it sit somewhere dry for a few hours, the mass will reduce, sometimes even to 3/4 the weight you bought.
The effects are pretty much like meth imo, but just not as strong and euphoric.

Imo 20mg should be enough to give you a push

dose in the 20-30 mg nasally, going up to 50 mg for an oral dose

bweh i will be up to 4-5 grams a day in no time so it can be as destructive as meth be warned.

Well, at first you probably have to dry it, so just let it sit somewhere dry for a few hours, the mass will reduce, sometimes even to 3/4 the weight you bought.
The effects are pretty much like meth imo, but just not as strong and euphoric.

Imo 20mg should be enough to give you a push

I've heard it's more of a physical high as well, is that true?

dose in the 20-30 mg nasally, going up to 50 mg for an oral dose

bweh i will be up to 4-5 grams a day in no time so it can be as destructive as meth be warned.

How often do you dose O.O

^ This is bingey we're talking about, his ungodly dosages should not be attempted by other humans!

if the paste is paste - as in amphetamine base put on a "carrier" like lactose - you will lose its active ingredient by drying it out. amphetamine base is very volatile.
amphetamine base is a liquid... thats why the powder appears wet. don't dry it too much or it will loose its potency.

however... in reality i often encountered paste that was just amphetaminesulfate + water to make it weigh more. in that case you can dry it.

mg for mg amphetamine is less euphoric and more physical stimulating then meth.... but that doesn't matter, if you got good speed it will be very euphoric. it has stong mental effects and it is not just body stimulation.

oh and.... neither meth nor amph will make you more productive.
you will just produce double the nonsense in half the time if you take it, but you won't accomplish anything on it!

Last edited:
^Assuming it's not the base version of amphetamine (something I've never come across), always dry your amphetamine! Next to water, there could also be other substances present in the liquid part, like methanol, which can be dangerous.

In case the amphetamine is cut with cafeine (something that happens a lot here in Holland), you can try washing it with acetone.

Also: I'm not sure if combatting depression with amphetamine is the way to go. You'll probably just temporarily fight the symptoms.

Last edited: