• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

speed + exercising + vomiting

georgi said:
so you think its the exercise that makes me spew? ive heard some friends that when they start exercising they sometimes spew but ive never had this because i've always been really fit and sometimes it can take alot to push me to that level

so the speed makes me exercise pretty hard, and then the exercise makes me spew??
exactly%)

speed causes much more psychosis than weed. is what i was saying

the combo causes the most of all though. very trippy for me. Anyone else lived as a cat for a few hours during a mixed amphetamine weed psychosis? quite enjoyable really as long as you dont decide to claw the wrong person...

Interesting you ask this question, as I experienced this today. Last night was a pretty big night, lots of beer and lines of good quality speed. Basically did the speed to make work bareable as I didn't get any sleep. Turns out the day at work was longer then expected and did a 12 hr shift lifting and moving things all day. I was fucked as it wasn't all light stuff either. On the trip back home from work in the truck with the boss, I had this huge urge to puke and vomitted two times (great impression hey) I was getting the urge to puke nearing the end of the shift too. I had only been drinking water all day and couldn't force myself to eat. The vomit was all watery as well which is not surprising as that was the only thing in my stomach.

Is it a case of just going too hard? Or does exercising with speed make you nauseous? I know drinking alcohol before a good workout makes you feel like crap.

^My guess is it would be all the bile in your stomach that alcohol usually leaves u with producing too much acidity, then by having no food to give it something to break down it just irritates the your stomach to no end.

This always happens to me, i have a bad stomach so I give it no thought when it happens.. I don't necessarily think its to do with speed, just too much for the body to handle.